Majid Jordan reveals OVO's secrets on Hot 97(How they find writers,Writing Concentration Camps,etc.)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then he's a pop star. And a rapper. And a singer. So what? People are using this as proof of what?

Are you really this dense? :gucci:

Drake was firmly in the rapper category, and his fans argued he was potentially an all-time great. Not a pop star, not a singer. A rapper.

You came in here talking about "so what he has writers and producers and staff, it's the music business?" as if this is common for a rapper. When cats pointed out how nonsensical that is....because other rappers don't have all that....you say :manny: "ok well, he's a pop star what's the big deal?"....the big deal is that's never the lane he put himself in, and his own camp denounced ghost writing 2-3 years before the QM shyt got exposed.

It's basically like if an athlete denounces steroids....gets caught using steroids....and your response is "oh well, he's an athlete that uses steroids". It's kinda retarded to completely miss the reason why people would have a problem with it.

Fred.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean to tell me they have a plethora of writers, producers and staff? It's almost like.....they're in the music industry!!!!

Somebody call the press!!

:hhh:

except he's a rapper.... we (or at least used to) have certain standards.

why you think Drake so mad and didnt want people to find out

... shyt its 2017 and yall n1ggas still making excuses.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really this dense? :gucci:

Drake was firmly in the rapper category, and his fans argued he was potentially an all-time great. Not a pop star, not a singer. A rapper.

You came in here talking about "so what he has writers and producers and staff, it's the music business?" as if this is common for a rapper. When cats pointed out how nonsensical that is....because other rappers don't have all that....you say :manny: "ok well, he's a pop star what's the big deal?"....the big deal is that's never the lane he put himself in, and his own camp denounced ghost writing 2-3 years before the QM shyt got exposed.

It's basically like if an athlete denounces steroids....gets caught using steroids....and your response is "oh well, he's an athlete that uses steroids". It's kinda retarded to completely miss the reason why people would have a problem with it.

Fred.

No, you're missing the point.

Since when did Drake say he was just a rapper? He came in the game rapping and singing. Making joints for the pop chart and joints for the rap chart. This is not a new fact, this been the case. He's been taking heat for it from day one and never changed one bit. So why are you surprised that he conducts his pop business as a pop star does? You wanna give him heat for the ghostwritten raps, go ahead. This stuff doesn't apply as far as I'm concerned.

You keep saying rapper rapper rapper as if that was ever all the guy came in as. This "firmly in the rapper category" is hilarious to trot out when he's been getting called soft and a singing azz nygga from day one because he was never solely in the rap lane.

The better metaphor is if I were to start talking about how great Deion Sanders was at football and you start talking about his garbage batting average. Two different sports, two different categories.

except he's a rapper.... we (or at least used to) have certain standards.

He's alot more than a rapper. I thought we went over this.

why you think Drake so mad and didnt want people to find out

... shyt its 2017 and yall n1ggas still making excuses.

If he cared about people finding out, why is Quentin Miller in the liner notes? He could've easily hid it. Why is Majid Jordan doing this interview without fear of repercussion?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
No, you're missing the point.

Since when did Drake say he was just a rapper? He came in the game rapping and singing. Making joints for the pop chart and joints for the rap chart. This is not a new fact, this been the case. He's been taking heat for it from day one and never changed one bit. So why are you surprised that he conducts his pop business as a pop star does? You wanna give him heat for the ghostwritten raps, go ahead. This stuff doesn't apply as far as I'm concerned.

You keep saying rapper rapper rapper as if that was ever all the guy came in as. This "firmly in the rapper category" is hilarious to trot out when he's been getting called soft and a singing azz nygga from day one because he was never solely in the rap lane.

The better metaphor is if I were to start talking about how great Deion Sanders was at football and you start talking about his garbage batting average. Two different sports, two different categories.

He's alot more than a rapper. I thought we went over this.

If he cared about people finding out, why is Quentin Miller in the liner notes? He could've easily hid it. Why is Majid Jordan doing this interview without fear of repercussion?

You're wasting time with idiot posters and even dumber mods. They know the stuff they're saying is stupid - they just wanna belong so bad :mjlol: