Above the fray.
*8 minute news segment about story & tri-nation alliance with Burkina Faso

Dec 5, 2023

Full statement (In French), will try to find English version

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger are putting in WORK right now. It’s been great to witness.

Pro-Black brehs, I urge you to follow the Sahelian revolution. What these countries are doing is game changing. The difference between them and their predecessors is that they’re working together.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They need to drop and ban French as an official language to really put the icing on the cake.
Language of 'romance' my Black ass..

:camby:

Mali and Burkina Faso already got there. They are putting in WORK.

Russia has been a major asset to the Global South, you’re seeing a pretty seismic shift in West Africa. These brothas have even survived multiple French sponsored assassination attempts and coups.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Mali and Burkina Faso already got there. They are putting in WORK.

Russia has been a major asset to the Global South, you’re seeing a pretty seismic shift in West Africa. These brothas have even survived multiple French sponsored assassination attempts and coups.

If you pay close attention, youll notice that France is generally an ain't shyt country that offers the world nothing..but demands to sit at all the global round tables and high chairs.
:comeon:

They're nothing more than farmers but still resort to leeching off of everybody elses plate. France cannot stand alone.
They recently tried to join BRICS too :mjtf:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
become a money laundering hub brehs (i.e I hope they have external backing elsewhere cause this will get fukked up VERY quickly if its unstable)
I really want to know what your preferred exit plan from European colonialism is :patrice:

Or should these colonized countries just kumbaya and "make some deals" with their "former" oppressors?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger are putting in WORK right now. It’s been great to witness.

Pro-Black brehs, I urge you to follow the Sahelian revolution. What these countries are doing is game changing. The difference between them and their predecessors is that they’re working together.
:wow: That’s what happens when big dikk nikkas put aside their differences and come together. Pause. It’s a beautiful sight to behold.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really want to know what your preferred exit plan from European colonialism is :patrice:

Or should these colonized countries just kumbaya and "make some deals" with their "former" oppressors?
look, the future is always gonna end up with some sort of break away from existing forces and powers…but again… we’ve seen efforts to do this that end up just getting exploited by black markets and nefarious forces that lack institutional legitimacy

For example, North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela are out here lowkey selling drugs to keep their economies afloat on top of a bunch of other ilicit shyt.

If you dont want to do business wit France, fine. But that doesn’t mean you get to just do bad business all around or eschew “best practices” or responsible government or wise treasury operations just to “screw the establishment."

I think a lot of times its easier to say “the bureaucracy of the big players sucks” without realizing that the same paperwork, accountability, and infrastructure is the very thing that makes it work and more sustainable.

So again…if they want to go it alone, good luck…but watch out…theres sharks out there with WAY worse deals and way less security.