Mali and Niger to end tax agreement treaties with France

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
For example, North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela are out here lowkey selling drugs to keep their economies afloat on top of a bunch of other ilicit shyt.
:patrice:
us-pharma-revenue-over-time.png

But I won't annoy you no more, I know exactly what you're saying, breh

I just feel like it should be our priority to keep the foot on the necks of these European countries and stop giving them the legitimacy that the world sees as inherent.

I'm just a civilian :hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The USA Pharma industry leads even Europe (unless you count Ozempic :huhldup: ) because it’s where all the research and development is. Thats not something to mock or attack. It’s truly worth the price.

But I won't annoy you no more, I know exactly what you're saying, breh

I just feel like it should be our priority to keep the foot on the necks of these European countries and stop giving them the legitimacy that the world sees as inherent.

I'm just a civilian :hubie:
I’m on the fence about that

They really figured out A LOT of works well though

Europe absolutely leads on many civil rights laws and frankly are still tech leaders.

I know the desire to sort of “shake” their influence but going directly opposite isn’t “freedom” either

Its worth while learning from the best and leaving whats not working.

It’s this aversion to being honest that bothers me. Like, a lot of African countries have shytty laws, shytty law enforcement, and legal constitutions or political processes. Yes, I know history and big powers intervene and things aren’t that cut and dry…HOWEVER…if we want to be better, we truly have to do better.

Independence and freedom is a burden not to be taken lightly.

I dont want African countries that are more like Arab or islamic countries.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you pay close attention, youll notice that France is generally an ain't shyt country that offers the world nothing..but demands to sit at all the global round tables and high chairs.
:comeon:

They're nothing more than farmers but still resort to leeching off of everybody elses plate. France cannot stand alone.
They recently tried to join BRICS too :mjtf:

France are MONSTERS. They are the biggest thieves on the planet and that is an insane accomplishment considering what America gets away with. Until the Sahel coups,14 African countries were forced to pay them TRILLIONS in colonial taxes (now it’s 11 countries). Those 11 countries are forced to use their shytty colonial currency (CFA Franc) which France themselves don’t use. They have murderer 22 African leaders (all of them being righteous and serious about development) and genocided 1.5 million Algerians.

They are a cancer to Africa that is worthless without the continent.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Europe absolutely leads on many civil rights laws and frankly are still tech leaders.

I know the desire to sort of “shake” their influence but going directly opposite isn’t “freedom” either
When you put it that way....they did abolish slavery first :patrice:

And their labor laws are WAY more worker friendly....

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really want to know what your preferred exit plan from European colonialism is :patrice:

Or should these colonized countries just kumbaya and "make some deals" with their "former" oppressors?

He’s an Indian who religiously follows Joe Biden’s Democrat Party. Best to just ignore him.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just to give it over to Russia? :patrice: The Wagner Group has ties to both of these countries. I don't think Mali or Niger has the nuts to tell France to :pacspit: without formidable support. :patrice: Like I said in the other thread, Mali and Niger told France to :camby: because of the :duck: UN missions facilitating terrorism in their countries instead of liberating each from it and turned to Wagner Group, a Russian PMC for help. They are NOT moving like this because they grew a pair like many of the posters in here want to believe. They're just switching from a French boss to a Russian one. :mjcry:

Last edited: