Man catches his girl cheating after he fixes her car and rips engine out

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If he's married with kids I understand. Imagine he paid for the whip 2 :damn:

Looks kinda like the same layout as saw mill river motel and every other dirtbag motel USA. :lolbron:

NGL I was impressed he actually pulled that off. shyt was clean I can't believe he actually did it.

Breh recording it was a fool though trying to interact with him. Breh he was filming was clearly blacked out on rage ready 2 die. Wild card.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Homie had Mel Gibson levels of rage.
:angry:"I HOPE YOU GET RAAAAAAAAAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

"My dikk deserves to be blooooooooooooooooooown!" :angry:

Mel was mad in those audio tape clips boy.

When it comes to white rage Mel Gibson is a few levels below school shooter/serial killer.

Giselle

Daps
Probably why she cheated. He looks like an emotional little bytch.

I cant imagine myself ever being this mad over a woman lol
He’s mad at the disrespect as he should be. He fixing her car for free just for her m to use it to drive and see another man.

You sound just as trash as she does. The type of fake macho dummy to blame yourself for why you were cheated on, and continue to pick trash women bc you think you’re so alpha/macho that you will change them.

Do better.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
He’s mad at the disrespect as he should be. He fixing her car for free just for her m to use it to drive and see another man.

You sound just as trash as she does. The type of fake macho dummy to blame yourself for why you were cheated on, and continue to pick trash women bc you think you’re so alpha/macho that you will change them.

Do better.
No darling.

I just don't do the theatrics.

Would I be upset that I had been used? sure... but the game is the game so I would just take the L and keep it moving. All that theatrical shyt is just over the top and gives the other person more validation that they were able to get that deep under your skin imo of course.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Haywood meant that shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif