Man Gets Shots 3 Times In The Chest After Arguing Over Who Got The Gas Pump First In Kentucky (RIP)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People need to be trying to squash that shyt before the guns come out instead of whipping out cameras and hoping shyt pops to go viral.

That dude at the end probably basking in the glow of another black murder so he can stunt on his gangster credentials; wasnt even in it

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sad situation and there was no need for it to escalate like it did.

shooter didn't have to engage dude. he had the upper hand (gun) and could have just let dude keep running his mouth from across the parking lot. filled up and kept it moving.

rip breh that got shot, but his ego got him killed. once the shooter made it known he was holding that should have been end of conflict. should have stopped in his tracks and went home. alive. might have thought shyt was sweet because people were recording. had to prove he wasn't no punk and it cost his life.

it's possible the shooter won't face charges since video seems to show self defense, but both could have and should have avoided this. we have to value each other more than this. i personally can't see myself escalating an argument over gas pump into a homicide. not something i would want on my conscience.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If you have a gun, and someone's making threats, you can't egg them on and say "Do it." Shouldn't you be trying to deescalate the situation before using lethal force?
That’s what bytches say and do

people are stupid why would u assume A dude with a gun u don’t know won’t shoot u after being provoked smh

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:Why...did the dude run up on breh with that's packing like this is fukking Halo doing melee moves:dwillhuh:

L's all over the station from the shooter, the dude laid out, and the cornballs that are gloating about the shyt like wrestling commentators :camby: