Man, it saddens me how many black men and women just are NOT allowed to be GREAT!!!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw...

There's a trickle down effect to everything. The more that the future generations see black people being successful, the more they will strive for success. We may not be where we need to be now, but the roads are being paved for a much better future. My Aunt told me that she "never" thought she would see a black president...My niece has lived her whole life under only a black president. That's progress.

We have fantastic people doing fantastic things in economics and science...but no one knows who they are. They aren't highlighted at all by our culture (I challenge anyone to name 10 "economists" or "scientists" of ANY race without using google :usure:) doesn't mean they don't exist

The things that are highlighted by our culture (as I mentioned) we have a large influence on today and that is great progress over the last 40 years. If things continue the way they have, we will continue to show our greatness...

Like I said...we are great
That shyt don't work for Black folks. Why even say it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Imaan-Hammam-Victorias-Secret-Swim-photos-5.jpg
The coli is hilarious with buffoonery. Dude said because Obama in the office and LeBron is good, we making progress. That's like saying, because Trey Songs is fukking the girl above, it is good for me because if Trey is winning, all Black men are winning and fukking girls just like her.

It is one thing to be proud of Obama or Lebron but this living through them is weak as fukk. We need to realize that. Asians are proud of Yao and Lin but they aren't saying well, fukk trying to progress as a group, we got Jeremy Lin y'all. It's all good y'all like us silly negros do.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The main thing stopping us from being great is (most) Black people, at least in this country, aren't honest about our situation and how bleak it really is. Too many of our people think our situation already IS great and don't even realize they're in the trick bag.
This ain't true. A lot of us know being Black in this country is a bytch. Even c00ns know this, that's why they c00n. Please read the isis papers and read any Neely Fuller book.

I don't even know how you could come to such an awful conclusion.