The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's a better man than me.

I'd take that 500 mil, get into something else all while still putting on blacks at my next endeavors. Certainly have more capital to do so now than before too. But I don't know all the details and his life, so props to him regardless :salute:
yeah...I think its a poor move since his product isn't that unique, but he's got a brand which is more than I can say

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This made my day. God bless that man. Hope he becomes a billionaire.

They offered to buy out his stake, however they already own like 60% of the company. He owns about 20% of his company, he'd net around 50-60 million nothing to sneaze out but black hedge fund group lies alot about black businesses to get views

Well damn...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does this do better than shaving with electric trimmers/clippers?
IMO, nothing.

Its a straight edge razor. he's just corned the market on podcasts with slick advertising so he's created a brand and a product base...of just basic products.

Its not that great to be honest.

He's gotten tons of advertising on black podcasts which i respect, but his viability will take a hit because he can't just stay afloat on vanity products without some product differentiation or invention. Its the same thing with black hair care brands. They build brands, but the products are more or less the same sans a few key ingredients like lack of sulfates (which most of the market is moving towards)

In all, I respect dude and I know friends that know him personally, but I think him selling isn't a terrible idea.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Will this product stimulate hair growth on my face..............#StruggleBeardGang :mjcry:

I heard a out this guy with the Foursquare situation, he has come a long way. :wow:
Theres no real products you can apply facially to stimulate growth outside of literal hormones. A lot of the vanity market is outright snake oil, but people don't understand basic biology so... :manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know dude, and i will say he's being looked out for by one of the most powerful but also black friendly venture capitalists out here (horowitz has a black wife). glad tristan is getting some shine, but the valley needs to open to door to more than one 'negro' at a time

Yeah sista the valley racist as fukk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This guy knows!

If Gillette is willing to pay 500 Mill then think of what future revenues the company can really bring!
His company isn't bringing in millions on that level though. He's selling for the brand.

Thats the thing.

Its like when Instagram sold for a billion. They weren't selling for actual value, but customer base.

A lot of big vanity brands are starting to tailor to blacks as a consumer base, but its not because his products are driving that much unique value.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i know dude, and i will say he's being looked out for by one of the most powerful but also black friendly venture capitalists out here (horowitz has a black wife). glad tristan is getting some shine, but the valley needs to open to door to more than one 'negro' at a time
Horowitz's wife is black? :ohhh:

That explains SO MUCH :wow:

EDIT: Wait.

marc-andreessen-laura-arrillaga-andreessen-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

:stopitslime:

Last edited: