Manny Pacquiao says gay people are 'worse than animals'

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Manny has popped off about gays a couple times before. He is from a less than progressive country and he is a full blown Jesus freak so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has backwards ass opinions on pretty much everything.

It does crack me up at the schadenfreude from the Floyd Stans who always like to come running with the pitchforks at any Manny indiscretion but will always put on their capes when Floyd says or does something just as stupid/shytty.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It does crack me up at the schadenfreude from the Floyd Stans who always like to come running with the pitchforks at any Manny indiscretion but will always put on their capes when Floyd says or does something just as stupid/shytty.
Where did you see this?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Manny has popped off about gays a couple times before. He is from a less than progressive country and he is a full blown Jesus freak so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has backwards ass opinions on pretty much everything.

Shots fired :damn: