HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
fukking pathetic

My man Blancote done spoke on it

"Smart got away with some good flops at the end. There’s plenty of film that shows that’s what he do. He got away with some good flops and then it kinda went in their direction.

Come on, man. I didn’t even touch him. You could look at countless film. That’s what he do. He flops. I don’t care if y’all go tell him. He flops. That’s what he do."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the thread is about flopping bro

And you've seen Lebron make a move like the one Marcus Smart did...ever? :mindblown:

SI polled 152 players to ask who the NBA's biggest floppers were. Here are the top 15 names, in order:

Andreson Varejao
Manu Ginobli
Luis Scola
Derek Fisher
Kevin Martin
Shane Battier
Jarron Collins
Raja Bell
Jose Barea
Andres Nocioni
Reggie Evans
Corey Maggete
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Sasha Vujacic

I don't see Lebron anywhere on that list. He oversells fouls sometimes like virtually everyone else in the NBA, but he's not one of the biggest floppers and he sure as hell doesn't so anything like what Marcus Smart did there. Ya'all have him on your mind way too fukking much.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
How the hell is the first reply on a Marcus Smart play in a Boston-Atlanta game....about Lebron? :what:

Ya'all are diseased or something....this has to be a form of dementia. :troll:
And you've seen Lebron make a move like the one Marcus Smart did...ever? :mindblown:

SI polled 152 players to ask who the NBA's biggest floppers were. Here are the top 15 names, in order:

Andreson Varejao
Manu Ginobli
Luis Scola
Derek Fisher
Kevin Martin
Shane Battier
Jarron Collins
Raja Bell
Jose Barea
Andres Nocioni
Reggie Evans
Corey Maggete
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Sasha Vujacic

I don't see Lebron anywhere on that list. He oversells fouls sometimes like virtually everyone else in the NBA, but he's not one of the biggest floppers and he sure as hell doesn't so anything like what Marcus Smart did there. Ya'all have him on your mind way too fukking much.
Damn dog it was a joke. Was it a trash joke? :ld: but damn nikka it's 8AM, it's a little too early for the cape don't you think? :dontcare:

scrt

Pro
Daps

Andreson Varejao
Manu Ginobli
Luis Scola
Derek Fisher
Kevin Martin
Shane Battier
Jarron Collins
Raja Bell
Jose Barea
Andres Nocioni
Reggie Evans
Corey Maggete
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Sasha Vujacic

LBJFlop1.gif