Marcus Smart Almost Blows His Own Back Out Trying To Flop

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has been doing this since Oklahoma St, I'm surprised he hasn't injured himself yet

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
weak ass league

looking like a soccer player out there

this would be a suspension in the NHL

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukking pathetic

My man Blancote done spoke on it

"Smart got away with some good flops at the end. There’s plenty of film that shows that’s what he do. He got away with some good flops and then it kinda went in their direction.

Come on, man. I didn’t even touch him. You could look at countless film. That’s what he do. He flops. I don’t care if y’all go tell him. He flops. That’s what he do."
Hassan don't give a fukk. remember when the heat played the grizz and zbo fell to the ground and drew an offensive foul. zbo was still sitting on the floor. hassan walked up to him, leaned over, and said "stop flopping":russ:......zbo looked at him like :shaq2:

:TrollHassan:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
And you've seen Lebron make a move like the one Marcus Smart did...ever? :mindblown:

SI polled 152 players to ask who the NBA's biggest floppers were. Here are the top 15 names, in order:

Andreson Varejao
Manu Ginobli
Luis Scola
Derek Fisher
Kevin Martin
Shane Battier
Jarron Collins
Raja Bell
Jose Barea
Andres Nocioni
Reggie Evans
Corey Maggete
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Sasha Vujacic

I don't see Lebron anywhere on that list. He oversells fouls sometimes like virtually everyone else in the NBA, but he's not one of the biggest floppers and he sure as hell doesn't so anything like what Marcus Smart did there. Ya'all have him on your mind way too fukking much.

@OG_StankBrefs would be proud of this :cape: dedication :wow:

Daps
:wtf: He floppin like he in NBA Jam!!!

giphy.gif