Marcus Spears proclaims Steve 'Air' McNair Best College QB EVER

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I had this cover as a kid and I remember following his stats that season. He was amazing. Wanted my team to draft him (took Kerry Collins instead).

I don't know if we'll ever see another HBCU player again get Heisman votes, he should have won it over Rashaan Salaam that season

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
It’s either Deshaun Watson or sadly Tim Tebow. Third is Cam/Vince Young

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Deshaun Watson was the 1st QB to put up 4k passing and 1 rushing plus he beat Bama when people thought they were invincible.
The lack of hype Deshaun Watson got is truly the most baffling thing to me. Manziel was jocked for beating Bama in the regular season. Watson had Nick Saban so shook in the first chip game that Saban kicked an onside kick with 10 minutes left in the 4th. Dude straight up said we ain't stopping this nikka anyways it doesn't matter if he gets the ball on the 20 or the 50 fukk it might as well gamble and get the ball back.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Deshaun Watson was the 1st QB to put up 4k passing and 1 rushing plus he beat Bama when people thought they were invincible.

I don't think anyone thought Bama was invincible the 2nd time around. The 1st time yeah, but Clemson was already loading up by the time Watson actually beat them. Watson was a great college QB but I wouldn't consider him the best, he wasn't as talented as Cam nor as dominant, and he took more losses than both Cam and Jameis combined.

I think you go Cam for dominance and Jameis if you place value in that he had 2 great years instead of just one. Both won Heismans and Watson didn't.

Honorable mention to Lamar Jackson because he put up videogame numbers on a team that wasn't shyt and made them look like a squad. Lamar Jackson on a team like Clemson is probably greatest college QB to ever play the game.