Marcus Spears proclaims Steve 'Air' McNair Best College QB EVER

Daps
Tommie Frazier. 3 Straight BCS Championship games, won the last 2. 45-4 record.

Vince and Air McNair are among my favorites but Tommie does get overlooked.

Some of that is because Brooks Berringer (RIP) had quite a bit of success when TF was out with the blood clot in '94. But.....the way he tore up the Gators in the Fiesta Bowl was legendary. Those SEC squads learned a lot from watching that azz whooping. S&C matters.

Had Steve Spurrier looking like

DISSATISFIED_SPURRIER.jpg

Daps
It’s Cam or Vince. I never saw Steve play. Tebow was surrounded by nfl all pros. Not to mention maybe having the second greatest college football coach of all time running the program. I can’t name another player in those Auburn or Texas offenses

They were pretty stacked with Jamaal Charles being a freshman back up.

It makes you realize how much talent got wasted at Texas because they probably had more gifted teams before '05 that just couldn't win (Roy Williams, Derrick Johnson, Leonard Davis, Cedric Benson etc)

Daps
USC in 04-05 was considered among the greatest teams ever. Bama was dominant but I don't think any of their squads were hyped like that...especially before Hurts/Tua.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USC in 04-05 was considered among the greatest teams ever. Bama was dominant but I don't think any of their squads were hyped like that...especially before Hurts/Tua.

LSU, Bama, and Georgia teams were stacked with All-Pro NFL talent breh.

Texas ran thru a trash Big 12 that season.

That Texas team was stacked with NFL talent.

While that Auburn team had one NFL bust.

Cam was more impressive.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
you can tell these cats didn't see McNair, what made him special was the hype was unreal and once you saw him play he delivered on the hype.
FOH with that "Y'all never saw McNair play" shyt:camby:

I've seen plenty of McNair highlights and games at Alcorn. He was great but he not seeing Jameis in college

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
FOH with that "Y'all never saw McNair play" shyt:camby:

I've seen plenty of McNair highlights and games at Alcorn. He was great but he not seeing Jameis in college

Jameis :mjlol: he's not even part of the discussion

It's Mac, Cam, Young and maybe Vick

I gotta put Watson in there too

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Jameis :mjlol: he's not even part of the discussion

It's Mac, Cam, Young and maybe Vick
Seriously??? :mjtf:

Heisman winner as a RS freshman the youngest to win it, won a natty, 29-1 as a starter over 2 years, QB of the best offense in CFB history. Put up better numbers than McNair, Cam, and Vince while in a NFL pro style offense

First game as a starter he went 25/27 for 356 yards and 4 TD's on the road for fukk's sake:heh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seriously??? :mjtf:

Heisman winner as a RS freshman the youngest to win it, won a natty, 29-1 as a starter over 2 years, QB of the best offense in CFB history. Put up better numbers than McNair, Cam, and Vince while in a NFL pro style offense

First game as a starter he went 25/27 for 356 yards and 4 TD's on the road for fukk's sake:heh:
Jameis had 5 star talent on both sides of the ball. 2010 Auburn with Kelvin Benjamin(before he turned into an offensive tackle :mjlol:) would've set every SEC offensive record.

Cam single handedly willed that team through an undefeated SEC run to a national title.

:wow:

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Jameis had 5 star talent on both sides of the ball. 2010 Auburn with Kelvin Benjamin(before he turned into an offensive tackle :mjlol:) would've set every SEC offensive record.

Cam single handedly willed that team through an undefeated SEC run to a national title.

:wow:

EJ Manuel played with that same talent and didnt come close to what Jameis did the very next year. I'll give Cam his props he was a beast too. But Jameis week after week in 2013 was doing shyt I aint never seen a QB do in college