Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whats everyone's team? I'm using R.Luigi he dont leave and swapping out the third slot with everybody else. R. Mario pretty nasty to with that bomb dash.

Rell Shyt
I haven't even got deep enough in the game to use other characters yet. I like what I'm hearing though cause it seems everyone will be useful at some point

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Game is alright so far. I'm at world 1-4 and it's getting a bit better.
I'm actually really liking it.

XCom needs to adopt some of tr shyt from the game.

I love the live action world where you're going through the map with your squad.

That would be fukking amazing in XCom where when you've landed your ship, you have to go through a map with various areas the enemies are designated and the rest is treasure hunting.

Also, one thing I DON'T like it the fact that a person behind a full cover has full protection from. Some side angles, too.

shyt should be a 50% at times.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just beat World 1 with all perfects :blessed:

What an amazing game so far. The combat is awesome. I love the exploration. The game is really breathtaking, I really like how you get the chance to take it all in at your own speed. We'll see how the next worlds go but so far, to me, it's started as the best Switch exclusive yet

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
from the playthroughs I've watched Rabbid Luigi and normal Peach are the best characters in the game.

Rabbid Luigi is a beast, but they all have their times when they need to be switched out. If I absolutely have to I swap him out, battle then put him back in.

Peach is highly useful but hard to keep on the team when you have killers in every slot.

The weapons in this game :banderas:

Double shot with mario....after its been boosted:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Blowing nikkas off the map, n/h course.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
My bro brought his over yesterday so I got to try it out. :wow: visuals were proper and I'm not even that kinda guy. I didn't get enough time to see how deep the strategy goes, but this my type of battle system. I was just facing basic enemies, but they were giving me that work. I almost escaped each battle with only Mario.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When nikkas get bounced off the fukking map...

shyt be so Savage.:ohlawd:
Bounce and Push are the ultimate :gladbron: abilities. Cause they don't always trigger but when they do it on a tough enemy like a smasher pushing his ass of the map :banderas:

Or when you have Mario and Luigi both set to Overwatch and you get that bounce for the 3+ hit combo :wow:
Brehs getting sniped repeatedly while flying through midair :damn:

My bro brought his over yesterday so I got to try it out. :wow: visuals were proper and I'm not even that kinda guy. I didn't get enough time to see how deep the strategy goes, but this my type of battle system. I was just facing basic enemies, but they were giving me that work. I almost escaped each battle with only Mario.

The game is very deep. You can see it through the skill trees. Maybe my favorite thing about the game is how the skill trees work. You can level up abilities, attacks, movement, etc. with these orbs you collect. But if you use the orbs on one ability and then find it wack, you can go back and get your orbs back while taking the ability away. You're not forced to commit to anything for the entire game, which is awesome

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im glad coins are easy to come by.

I think you'll need them to truly try out a good majority of the weapons. I feel like I'm missing a lot because there's no physical game manual. So I don't know what "ink splattering" is, I found out what honey is/does through experience.

I'm led to believe that a lot of items are the same just some are stronger so you won't need to buy every item for every character.

As of right now I've fully completed world 1 and 2 and all of world 1 and 2 challenges.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got my first "Good" on the world 2 boss :mjcry:

Nobody got KO'd but I took way too many turns. I'll go back when I'm all upgraded and get my perfect though

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll getting me hyped to try this game out. Gonna try and cop for the low off Kijiji.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think you'll need them to truly try out a good majority of the weapons. I feel like I'm missing a lot because there's no physical game manual. So I don't know what "ink splattering" is, I found out what honey is/does through experience.
I'm pretty sure you can get info for everything by pressing X or something on the weapon selection screen. It tells you what every ability is.

Ya'll getting me hyped to try this game out. Gonna try and cop for the low off Kijiji.
Take the plunge. Outstanding game. The battles are way, way too advanced for the kids but they could maybe do the exploration segments. Although some puzzles aren't very easy. I have fun just traversing the world so I think a kid would enjoy it too.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure you can get info for everything by pressing X or something on the weapon selection screen. It tells you what every ability is.
You're right. I skimmed through all the infos and missed that piece of info.