Superstar
Daps
EOHN61hXkAY_XEA

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Marty like 'ok, y'all building your own company as VPs? I couldn't get in on that, so... I'll just take over the company you all left me in :yeshrug:'

Hope this is some long con, he runs ROH creative halfway into the ground, and then Khan show up with that buyout money, and he gets to get grandfathered in to AEW through the merger with a backstage position, and all the ROH talent hidden in there gets to mix in to AEW.

AEW with the Briscoes in their tag division sounds crazy.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A rare win for 2020 ROH :leon:
How big of an L for AEW? :patrice:

Big L for all the AEW fans who justified the awful Dark Order/Nightmare Collective/Blade and the Butcher nonsense by saying it was okay because they'd all be working for The Villain in the end. Now they have to pretend they are excited for yet another Broken Matt Hardy rehash instead.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Hope this is some long con, he runs ROH creative halfway into the ground, and then Khan show up with that buyout money, and he gets to get grandfathered in to AEW through the merger with a backstage position, and all the ROH talent hidden in there gets to mix in to AEW.
nah then AEW would be oversaturated with talent. one of the problems WWE/NXT has right now.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
nah then AEW would be oversaturated with talent. one of the problems WWE/NXT has right now.
If I was AEW in that situation, I'd release most of the ROH roster. I think they can do something with Gresham, Rush, Bandido, most of the tag division, and I'd keep Mandy Leon around to manage someone. fukk it, I'd put Mandy with Page - let the cowboy have a hot girlfriend, throw her in some rockabilly bedazzled cutoff jeans, a flannel and a hat. Run with his drinking - he pulled her in a bar, and she's been that bad influence girlfriend who fukking his life up.

Outside of those people... I don't know if you keep anyone else but Marty. Maybe Flip? Give PCO a bit of a run then use him to build Butcher & Blade by having them retire PCO violently. Maybe put some of the lighter contracts in Creeper masks for the Dark Order - no way they'd be worse than Silver and Reynolds. I could see Vincent in the Nightmare Collective.

Yeah.

ROH needs to just ask for the buyout. Bring in the ROH TV Title as their midcard title in AEW - hell, keep the name.

/fantasybooking off

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
If I was AEW in that situation, I'd release most of the ROH roster. I think they can do something with Gresham, Rush, Bandido, most of the tag division, and I'd keep Mandy Leon around to manage someone. fukk it, I'd put Mandy with Page - let the cowboy have a hot girlfriend, throw her in some rockabilly bedazzled cutoff jeans, a flannel and a hat. Run with his drinking - he pulled her in a bar, and she's been that bad influence girlfriend who fukking his life up.

Outside of those people... I don't know if you keep anyone else but Marty. Maybe Flip? Give PCO a bit of a run then use him to build Butcher & Blade by having them retire PCO violently. Maybe put some of the lighter contracts in Creeper masks for the Dark Order - no way they'd be worse than Silver and Reynolds. I could see Vincent in the Nightmare Collective.

Yeah.

ROH needs to just ask for the buyout. Bring in the ROH TV Title as their midcard title in AEW - hell, keep the name.

/fantasybooking off
i am of the school of the more places for people to work the better. ROH improving and being another alternative is the best case scenario