Marty Scurll re-ups with Ring of Honor, new lead booker

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
He is and isn't. Cons is he is still working with ROH, but he is getting paid global money, has creative control, can work NJPW/NWA, does 40 dates a fukking year.

However, he HAS to work outside of ROH if he really wants buzz because I dont see them making major moves broadcast wise.
I keep seeing people say he can work NJPW now but iirc he's always been able to. They just didn't use him. Has Marty ever been 100% exclusive to ROH? :patrice:

I just don't see him being able to build the same level of buzz in the places he can go. NJPW already made it clear he's not getting above the Jr's and you can only do so much in NWA

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I keep seeing people say he can work NJPW now but iirc he's always been able to. They just didn't use him. Has Marty ever been 100% exclusive to ROH? :patrice:

I just don't see him being able to build the same level of buzz in the places he can go. NJPW already made it clear he's not getting above the Jr's and you can only do so much in NWA

Made it clear? When?

This is just news to me, not saying you're wrong or anything. He wrestles a very grounded style, technician oriented and he can work with pretty much anyone. :lupe:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Made it clear? When?

This is just news to me, not saying you're wrong or anything. He wrestles a very grounded style, technician oriented and he can work with pretty much anyone. :lupe:
He might get sent up if he gets bigger but idk how much time he's willing to dedicate to Japan. The whole time he was in the Jr's division he won titles but there was never hints that he was gonna be anything more than that. Like they do with say an Ospreay or Omega. I think Marty is similar to guys like kushida and other forever junior type dudes.

NJPW rlly don't be tryna put titles on guys they don't have completely locked down recently too. Kinda like how I don't ever see Mox getting the IWGP world title. Bc he's not 100% dedicated to njpw. Which makes sense so I guess I can't blame them :manny:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

The last time NJPW tried bringing him in ROH blocked it because they needed him for those dates & then the whole relationship between the companies stalled out for a while.

Marty has been exclusive to ROH for a while now but exclusive to ROH means you can't work anywhere else in the US unless they approve it except PWG who they allow their guys to work for.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if he is currently booking this garbage pco and rush reigns, wwe bigger is better made garbage.

then roh can keep scurl and hope to be out of business.

that roh episode i watched last night was the most insulting roh show i ever fukk'm watched.

besides the build to pco that made me try to be patient.

after that and this huff ass rush reigns bullshyt.

roh better hope Marty can book frfr.
or this shyt is gonna lose all viewership. If that pco and rush reigns shyt continues.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Made it clear? When?

dude ain't put on pound of muscle and is the wackest aesthetic little guy since jimmy Jacobs.
as a matter of fact, he just jimmy Jacob's himself.

all duke had to do was lift.

Imo, once promotions saw he does nuffin at all in a chest aesthetic business. They let him think he was one of the elite. Yet all he was or used to be. was a great footbal jersey style shirt and dope ass logo gimmick.
yet past the finger snap'n.
his moveset and matches get boring as fukk.
plus unbelieveable...that the inclusion of the finger snap'n takes away from the matches at this point.

not to mention, villain inc's roster has the most trash stable roster. Who also show no upside whatsoever to viewing them......

villain inc as a stable inring past intro.
is immediately questioning why are you watching and should you change the channel.

I change the channel and delete the dvr.

any show villain inc was the headliner or ran in.
I tuned roh completely out.

I have never done that with roh.
except when jim cornette and delirious ruined roh and made it Smokey mountains of honor wrestling before and after.

roh is the worst.
when roh is never supposed to ever be bad .
ever again after cornette.

art barr

Last edited: