Mavs Expect Harrison Barnes To Be Their Go-To Scorer

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Love shut him down or Steph choked on his own cause he ain't on that level. Which is worse?

And yeah Harrison was open by design as the plan was to shut down Steph and Klay, and force the others to beat you. I said this would be a successful strategy after game 1 when the role players went off and even after game 2. "Nah wait til Steph goes off, it'll be over" they said. Little did they know that Steph would not be going off because he was effectively shut down according to plan, and when those role players fell back and proved why they're role players, the strategy was ultimately successful as I predicted. Props to Coach Lue and Coach Henny for outsmarting the agenda.

And FYI, if it wasn't Barnes it woulda just been more of those shots for Iguo...same result.
Steph choked. It is what it is. Barnes had the easiest job on the floor and couldn't deliver. We would've been better off with Anthony Morrow playing the 3 spot.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The imaginary thot you keep talking to is likely smarter than you, mr. cowardly lion.
Tippy Tai my Dammie Tippy Tai.

tumblr_lwzmauoWlA1qc4cp9o1_250.gif

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rick Carlisle second best coach in the league. Got Barnes looking like a borderline all star. Dude making offensive moves Klay couldn't make. Kerr was holding him back :leon:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
early going in the season but I said multiple times that Barnes was gonna be okay in Dallas

but he was a convenient scapegoat so........