Mayor Eric Adams: King of NY Official Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Reading this it sounds like you don’t have to fire your employees if they are not vaccinated. You just have to show that you want the, to get vaccinated and make a effort to do so.

Am I understanding that correctly?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Reading this it sounds like you don’t have to fire your employees if they are not vaccinated. You just have to show that you want the, to get vaccinated and make a effort to do so.

Am I understanding that correctly?

Sounds like it, it is very vague tho, what does help their workers get vaccinated mean? Putting up a flyer or offering paid time to get vaccinated?

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me that is just causing confusion and blocking the flow of business as usual in the epicenter of the national economy.

A hardline mandate especially in the private sector is gonna have real bad ramifications down the road.

Small businesses losing long term and dependable employees who refuse to get vaccinated for some reason could be a death blow to a lot of them.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How many people get a cold per week this time of the year?
straw-man.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You’re degrading Adams policy for staying open during a wave with a variant that has symptoms comparable to a cold. So far people aren’t dying from Omicron, a lockdown isn’t necessary.
It’s not about death - it’s about hospitalization and flooding hospitals. Further, the current surge in the US is being driven by Delta, not Omnicron even though that variant is surging.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s not about death - it’s about hospitalization and flooding hospitals. Further, the current surge in the US is being driven by Delta, not Omnicron even though that variant is surging.
Do you have a source that Delta is driving the current surge? I thought it was Omicron

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a source that Delta is driving the current surge? I thought it was Omicron
CDC corrected yesterday and said they overestimates by like 60 percent on omicron.