Mayor Eric Adams has fearmongered to New Yorkers about crime and the subways despite knowing this is one of the safest cities in the country and now..

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Since day 1 of his administration, Mayor Eric Adams has fearmongered to New Yorkers about crime and the subways despite knowing this is one of the safest cities in the country and now refuses to take any accountability as to why New Yorkers don’t feel safe. Stop spewing copaganda

2/3
Text me when you do!

3/3
Thank you!
GJ2LpJEWQAASX-w.jpg

1/1
Since day 1 of his administration, Mayor Eric Adams has fearmongered to New Yorkers about crime and the subways despite knowing this is one of the safest cities in the country and now refuses to take any accountability as to why New Yorkers don’t feel safe. Stop spewing copaganda

1/3
My interview with Eric Adams is out. And in advance, I’m not taking any apologies from anyone who was playing on my top yesterday.

2/3
Deadass

3/3
Yes

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
Watching this breakfast club interview and the exchange with Mayor Adams and Olayemi was interesting. First off he’s a champion level gaslighter it’s actually wild to watch in real time lmao i do think she expressed herself well and she pushed back on his inconsistencies but what was the goal of the interview today ? It just seemed like an argument

2/4
I also don’t think he answered the question of if the city is so safe as he says why does he agree with the need for over policed subways and stop and frisk policies .

3/4
Numbers don’t tell the full story we both know that . It’s just like when they were saying Covid numbers were down but that’s only cuz people stopped getting tested after a while . Stop and frisk has proven time and time again to be racial and didn’t yield the results they thought it did . The people with the hammers and amiris weren’t the ones being acosted lol of course white people gonna feel safe when they see police they don’t have a history of abuse and violence with them

4/4
And it’s not lost on me that they threw in the towel and ended the interview early
@msolurin spoke very well

1/3
Mayor Adams is so delulu. You hear him on his soapbox with just straight random untrue talking points blaming the left and Olay just saying over and over again “that is not true”. WHEN HE IS BEING DELULU on the facts! He talks over her, ignores her. Then calls her dismissive.

2/3
Gotta watch alllll of it now.

3/3
the panic in his eyes https://twitter.com/LolOverruled/status/1773696451438051651

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/3

2/3
Text me when you do!

3/3
Thank you!
GJ2LpJEWQAASX-w.jpg

1/1

1/3
My interview with Eric Adams is out. And in advance, I’m not taking any apologies from anyone who was playing on my top yesterday.

2/3
Deadass

3/3
Yes

She kept her foot on his neck :ehh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I did not vote for this man and told yall he was a clown from jump

And no, Maya Wiley wouldn't have done better because she like Adams does not have a pulse on this city.

The closest thing to a competent Mayor would have been Kathy Garcia.

Now we're stuck with him for another 5 years minimum because he's NOT losing next year and progressives have only themselves to blame because he only had a shot because of RCV.

Reap what you sow.