Mayor Eric Adams has fearmongered to New Yorkers about crime and the subways despite knowing this is one of the safest cities in the country and now..

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
The NY Post is so predictable lmao

2/2
The way the right does nothing but shamelessly lie is comical
GJ2e9hSWYAA0Oxd.jpg

GJ2qM0EWUAAo179.jpg

GJ2fssWWkAA657n.jpg

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
You're just the type of person to fall for the okdey doke, and then give more power to cops unecessarily. All of this propaganda is for that purpose.

From the NY Times

People seem to have trouble grasping the idea of SCALE. NYC has 8 million people living in the most densely populated area in the country. Of course there is going to be crime. But when sensational - and rare - events like the subway pushing stories happen, people that don't have the facts extrapolate that to mean more than it is. This then contributes to a false notion that NYC is some hellish landscape instead of the FACT that it's the safest big city in the country, and that your average New Yorker is safe riding the subway, and going about their daily business.

This all plays into right wing propaganda, just as it's meant to.
Tell that to the victims family. I'm sure it will make them feel better :unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
There are like twenty different clips from this interview going around today and she is roasting him over an open flame in every one

1/2
If the NY Post wants to quote me they should get it right. I said Mayor Adams would like to sensationalize 1 police death, which is a rare occurrence, but has nothing to say about the 7 people New York police have killed this year, or the 19 year old NYPD killed 2 nights ago

2/2
Thank you!

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
This slip up right here had me shaking my head… like wtf is he talking about and can't be humble enough to just walk it back…

I really wish
@cthagod didn't bail him out.

Great job
@msolurin
you have a new supporter.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I remember Tariq Nasheed was roasting this woman last year.

She seems pretty informed on criminal justice though.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The subway statistics are bullshyt because most things dont get recorded. Things I've seen with my own eyes.

No one cares about stats when a crazy person is yelling to himself on the train. Even if nothing actually happens, you shouldnt have to feel relieved something didnt on your daily commute. So many people gaslight commuters about this, as if theyre the crazy ones.

No definitely very corrupt as well and it was more than 25 million I think maybe 100million
It was 850 million

Bloomberg is the reason we have so many homeless people on the street his administration closed hospitals and mental health facilities
Covid is when it got really bad with them social distancing every shelter. Most people just said fukk it, and went to the street and never went back. I have never seen more homeless, and needles on the tracks, than post covid. I've never seen this many young crash outs either. Seems like a lot od toung guys just gave up

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The subway statistics are bullshyt because most things dont get recorded. Things I've seen with my own eyes.

No one cares about stats when a crazy person is yelling to himself on the train. Even if nothing actually happens, you shouldnt have to feel relieved something didnt on your daily commute. So many people gaslight commuters about this, as if theyre the crazy ones.

It was 850 million

Covid is when it got really bad with them social distancing every shelter. Most people just said fukk it, and went to the street and never went back. I have never seen more homeless, and needles on the tracks, than post covid. I've never seen this many young crash outs either. Seems like a lot od toung guys just gave up
people always gloss over this type of shyt.

everybody I know IRL says shyt has felt different...
like you said everything isnt reported.

anyone denying crime has been way more brazen the past few years is playing dumb