Mayweather-Pacquiao: The Opportunity Afterwards

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm actually more dissapointed in Manny Pacquiao because his output was so low.

I think that Marquez KO changed dude forever, a pre Marquez 4 Manny would come charging at Floyd with all he had. Sadly, its over.

when, manny backed off.
it was like he saw the same trap being set to knock him out like marquez.
then, he turned tail and stopped the charge everytime that door was left open by mayweather.

manny, thought he was ahead and saw that door as a possible marquez style ko trap and wanted no parts of that interaction whatsoever.

he also, was not willing to overstep into any areas of the uknown in the abyss of mayweather's slick as well.

art barr

fighters are never the same after a knockdown or ko

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
when, manny backed off.
it was like he saw the same trap being set to knock him out like marquez.
then, he turned tail and stopped the charge everytime that door was left open by mayweather.

manny, thought he was ahead and saw that door as a possible marquez style ko trap and wanted no parts of that interaction whatsoever.

he also, was not willing to overstep into any areas of the uknown in the abyss of mayweather's slick as well.

art barr

fighters are never the same after a knockdown or ko

I was telling people this was gonna happen before the fight. They swore up and down it was gonna be a good fight and I said he would get discouraged by counters within the first four rounds and would stop going in

We gonna talk about how much money was made here - over 4 million pay-per-view buys, revenue easily over $400 million - maybe $500 million. The young man brought home $200 million plus for 36 minutes of work (plus eight weeks of training, or a lifetime of training - depending on how you look at it but we're laymen so we'll just look at the grand success rather then the process behind it)