Mayweather Vs McGregor Will Take Place In 8 Ounce Gloves

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
Any Chance Floyd Takes a Dive or some fukk shyt happens thats makes it a NC ???!!?? :lupe:

Hope he doesnt value Money that much over his Legacy :mjcry:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
No one talks about Connor defence

2u40n6g.jpg
:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
glove size won't matter, Floyd battered Cotto with 10 ounces, the 10 ounce gloves he fought De La Hoya with were heavyweight gloves and he still managed to rock him and those were gloves made for heavyweights

What people don't realize is 8 oz boxing gloves have less padding on the knuckle than mma gloves
images

MMA-Glove-gym-fingerless-mma-ufc-boxing.jpg_350x350.jpg
image.jpg

look at that shyt, most the boxing weight on the gloves comes from the areas that protect the hands

if you ever put on a 8 oz boxing glove they feel like bricks, mma gloves allow for faster punches because of low weight put the impact area is heavily padded at the knuckles, I don't even think heavyweight gloves have that much padding in boxing

Also small UFC gloves mean less protection for your hand so you can't punch as hard as you can with a boxing glove

Conor and is camp don't understand what they are getting into, and are putting his mma career in jeopardy because he will take immense damage in this fight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
glove size won't matter, Floyd battered Cotto with 10 ounces, the 10 ounce gloves he fought De La Hoya with were heavyweight gloves and he still managed to rock him and those were gloves made for heavyweights

What people don't realize is 8 oz boxing gloves have less padding on the knuckle than mma gloves
images

MMA-Glove-gym-fingerless-mma-ufc-boxing.jpg_350x350.jpg
image.jpg

look at that shyt, most the boxing weight on the gloves comes from the areas that protect the hands

if you ever put on a 8 oz boxing glove they feel like bricks, mma gloves allow for faster punches because of low weight put the impact area is heavily padded at the knuckles, I don't even think heavyweight gloves have that much padding in boxing

Also small UFC gloves mean less protection for your hand so you can't punch as hard as you can with a boxing glove

Conor and is camp don't understand what they are getting into, and are putting his mma career in jeopardy because he will take immense damage in this fight

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Floyd is in trouble
Of what??

You know what, I'm no longer talking shyt. Im just going to give a logical assessment. I think Conor will do better than he should but if Floyd doesn't dominate then this is a bad look for boxing.

And I have a feeling that Floyd will try to make this fight look and be tougher than it should be for "entertainment" purposes. He's done it before

Which is sad, most white people got the battery in their back because of Conor knocking out less than amatuer boxers in the UFC, racism, and their hatred for Floyd for being rich and black... Despite championing Conor who has proven less and is basically copying Floyd entire persona.

These are the same ones who said Rhondo could beat Flotd then up getting KO'd by a female boxer