Mayweather Vs McGregor Will Take Place In 8 Ounce Gloves

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I don't really watch boxing like that...what does this mean? Whatn does Floyd usually box in? :lupe:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sometimes I feel sports are rigged to fit the narrative...
:hubie:

Nah Floyd will win but it won't be as one sided as people think. It will go to a decision as usual but there won't be any knock outs and shyt. It will be 12 rounds of Floyd outboxing Connor as expected and avoiding hits as much as possible. Connor might get frustrated and let the booing crowd pump him up but he's gonna eat a couple check hooks and settle down. At the end of the day Floyd is 50-0, and Connor is set up to fight another boxer next year and keep this boxing/mma money rolling in.

Daps
Boxing gloves feel like bricks? Don't know about that, only real difference is MMA gloves allow the fingers to be free and MMA guys don't get two rolls of tape and two rolls of gauze under their hands. That said Boxers still throw punches better and faster than MMA fighters.
My only concern is boxers twist with the jab making it easier to detect their punches from the shoulder and react accordingly. MMA fighters jab with their fist at an angle and from the wrist so you can't see their punches from the shoulder. Not supporting that racist dikkhead Connor and I hope his block gets knocked clean the fukk off but that is why Paulie couldn't see the straight left, hope May sees this.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My only concern is boxers twist with the jab making it easier to detect their punches from the shoulder and react accordingly. MMA fighters jab with their fist at an angle and from the wrist so you can't see their punches from the shoulder. Not supporting that racist dikkhead Connor and I hope his block gets knocked clean the fukk off but that is why Paulie couldn't see the straight left, hope May sees this.

If u aren't rooting 4 the Black Irishman, you're a fookin c0on :mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Boxing gloves feel like bricks? Don't know about that, only real difference is MMA gloves allow the fingers to be free and MMA guys don't get two rolls of tape and two rolls of gauze under their hands. That said Boxers still throw punches better and faster than MMA fighters.
He's not punching with pillows

No, gloves aren't as hard as hands, bricks,etc.. But they do have a lot of weight and getting hit with something solid still hurts no matter if it has cushions or not... Especially from a pro

Like I said, boxers hit and get hit more than MMA fighters. Thats the reason for the gloves, wraps, etc.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
GargantuanFickleAlpaca-size_restricted.gif