McDonald’s opening 10k new stores (yall told me people don’t eat fast food)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don’t drink soda at all.

Again, you have no clue what’s in your food…will you comment on that, please?
I have no comment. Ive never sent everything i eat to a lab for analysis but i can see the effects of fast food on the body in comparison to others and can say 1 is worse then the other

• Dap
Reactions: B86

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
9/10 the people that say they hate McDonald's are the same ones who say they were just "So hungry and needed something quick" when they get caught eating it.

Those people are also the same ones who say they despise Walmart, but blame their location for the reason they shop there.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
No one eats McDonald's but everyone eats McDonald's. There's only one way that shyt makes sense......

Someone's lying...and the numbers point to the people who proudly claim that they don't eat McDonalds as liars.

The louder they are against it...the more they eat. FACTS!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
folks in here telling wild :duck:

when I pull up mcdonald's stock, I see it's only $10 below it's all time price. tales of mcdonald's being :flabbynsick: as a corporation is nonsense.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Two things can be true at once
the coli is a small fourm and could have a majority not eat fast food
the only time I went to McDonald’s was when they were giving the Big Mac sauce for free and that was after 10 yes 10 years of not going :mjlol:
and I only did it so that they could see that I would buy their sauce separately if I had the chance
As for fast food as a whole I still havent been
in a lot post covid Except chipotle for my free monthly Uber eats cash
i would go to chik fil a every now and then but that was it
i don't even go to restaurants like that
i don’t really care if you do go but I don’t know how. my stomach took me out of the fast food gang when I was young. I was getting the runs with almost every restaurant. Maybe it’s a location thing

I speak as a proud investor of McDonald’s since last year
eat at Cosmc’s when it opens near you :mjgrin:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Between the app, 2 for $3, etc. they’re the only chain that still has legit deals and they let you rack up points easily.
:yeshrug:

In my area they’re the only fast food spot that still has consistent lines. Everyone else looks dead.

A single Taco Bell crunchy taco costs damn near $2, a single small ass junior bacon cheeseburger costs $3 now.
:scust:
Ayo, don't talk shyt on Taco Bell again. Ever.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9/10 the people that say they hate McDonald's are the same ones who say they were just "So hungry and needed something quick" when they get caught eating it.

Those people are also the same ones who say they despise Walmart, but blame their location for the reason they shop there.
Being hungry and needing something quick was part of what got me mostly off fast food in the first place, McDonald’s in particular :mjlol: nikka just wanted some late night fries while I was out and the line was wrapped around the building barely moving, then got the nerve to charge more than a dollar. Every time I do go for some fast food anymore it’s the same story. It’s literally more convenient, healthy, and tastes better with minimal effort/knowledge to eat at home. At least the food is already paid for. Price don’t even matter, when everything is high, but if anything if imma pay more, and still have to wait, I might as well hit up a higher quality restaurant. And that’s not even on some turning my nose up shyt; they have lost the convenience factor, the main point of fast food.