McDonald’s opening 10k new stores (yall told me people don’t eat fast food)

Geordi

All Star
Daps
What yall are missing is that kids loooove McDonalds. That's their crack, they could eat it every day. And since the parents take them there they might get something quick too.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Between the app, 2 for $3, etc. they’re the only chain that still has legit deals and they let you rack up points easily.
:yeshrug:

In my area they’re the only fast food spot that still has consistent lines. Everyone else looks dead.

A single Taco Bell crunchy taco costs damn near $2, a single small ass junior bacon cheeseburger costs $3 now.
:scust:
I got about 50k in points:pachaha:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
That app has been clutch. Pretty much any time I go I get a $1 any size fry or free fries.
So true. I don't even eat McDonald's actual meals but their fries deals have been on point. Coffee and fries are pretty much the only thing I get at McDonald's.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Deflect any way you can. Numbers are numbers; no matter the “demographic” you’re making up in your head

Fast food is directed towards the working poor and the indulgent. Many who have been here already know the drawbacks to fast food and the heath concerns that entire industry brings, so those indulgent numbers have been shrinking. Solution? Up the numbers of the working poor...where do you think all these migrants come in?

"deflect any way you can":mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Fast food is directed towards the working poor and the indulgent. Many who have been here already know the drawbacks to fast food and the heath concerns that entire industry brings, so those indulgent numbers have been shrinking. Solution? Up the numbers of the working poor...where do you think all these migrants come in?

"deflect any way you can":mjlol:
Again, deflect any way you can. The majority of the world is poor. Only 20% of people aren’t “working class” or poor, smart guy (and I’m sure it’s less than that in 2023). So in other words, it’s marketed to damn near EVERYBODY

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I travel outside the US, I notice eating at McDonald's is actually a status symbol by some locals especially in developing countries.

1. The quality of food at McDonalds in Africa and in Europe is better
2.buying junk food at that price point is a big deal Americans are so wasteful they just don’t understand that. $14 combo from McDonald’s is a luxury even here whether the buyer doesn’t understand the value of a dollar

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Again, deflect any way you can. The majority of the world is poor. Only 20% of people aren’t “working class” or poor, smart guy

Every accusation a confession :pachaha:

Move the goalposts some more on "working class" as though US standards apply everywhere and everybody needs to be eating fast food. Please continue.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Every accusation a confession :pachaha:

Move the goalposts some more on "working class" as though US standards apply everywhere and everybody needs to be eating fast food. Please continue.
Whatever you're talking about, go back to up to the title and tell me who cares what you think? Because fast food is still moving forward and growing, obviously...