McDonald’s Restaurant Forced To Pay For People To Interview

Daps
I'm surprised that these franchises haven't taken this opportunity to move faster toward kiosks for ordering at the very least. I'm also surprised that they haven't automated some of the functions of the kitchen.

Probably a cost of tech thing, though. Maybe they just need to wait a decade for the tech to reach a cost point that makes sense.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and there you have it, ladies and brehs

nikkas like this gon mess it up for ppl that are actually looking for jobs.

Me too breh. I got a full time job and make a good salary.

They do that shyt in texas I am gonna do an interview at every McDonalds in dallas hoping to get 50 bucks each time...:lolbron:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I was in the grocery store this morning and its packed and they got 2 lanes open. kroger better up them salaries to get more cashiers.

whenever I walk into a supermarket and see one or two cash registers open with long lines, I walk right back out. these businesses are testing customers to see how much they can get away with providing subpar service.

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I could make like 1200 dollars a month flipping burgers, mopping and dealing with customer shyt, or I can drive uber/lift and make like 150 a day and set my own hours/uniform. Not to mention they extended unemployment so dudes are making like 400+ a week just filling out apps and chilling at home. I've got a cousin that drives uber full-time and he isn't leaving until he finishes his Master's.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a part-time forklift job last week paying 24/hour and the hiring manager told me that they are having a hard time finding people to hire.
how long it take you to learn how to operate that thing?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised that these franchises haven't taken this opportunity to move faster toward kiosks for ordering at the very least. I'm also surprised that they haven't automated some of the functions of the kitchen.

Probably a cost of tech thing, though. Maybe they just need to wait a decade for the tech to reach a cost point that makes sense.
mcdonalds has kiosks, the old people dont wanna use it