McDonald’s Restaurant Forced To Pay For People To Interview

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Probably just a bad time people have tax returns, stimulus, I’m assuming some have unemployment and maybe even a few have PPP loans. Probably just aren’t that desperate. Or they are doing come and go type of jobs like Uber or food delivery.

I know quite of few folks who stacked some of that $600 to the side along with them stimulus checks and started LLCs and shyt.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised that these franchises haven't taken this opportunity to move faster toward kiosks for ordering at the very least. I'm also surprised that they haven't automated some of the functions of the kitchen.

Probably a cost of tech thing, though. Maybe they just need to wait a decade for the tech to reach a cost point that makes sense.

What's funny about this every McDonald's I've been to over the past few months has actually disabled their kiosks. :skip: I guess they don't want anyone touching that thing right now.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all the dregs of society :scust::mjlol:

No fukks given breh. I got to make my etf and crypto investment money some how.

shyt trump 4 years taught us all......if you ain't lying or scheming you ain't trying...:lolbron:

Be like them jewish folks in NYC that got busted making 100k plus and getting food stamps...:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a part-time forklift job last week paying 24/hour and the hiring manager told me that they are having a hard time finding people to hire.

Hmmm 24 an hour and part time..:patrice:. I ain't drove a forklift in over a decade. shyt I would do that part time on the weekends for 24 an hour.

Get me a chance to get out the house an actually do something.

I work from home....but I ain't gonna lie after over a year of this it gets boring. Don't get me wrong shyt laid back and I ain't quiting me gig.

But I was even telling my wife that I would get a part time job as a soccer or baseball ref for kids. Just to get out the house and do something easy while making some pocket money on the weekends.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Me too breh. I got a full time job and make a good salary.

They do that shyt in texas I am gonna do an interview at every McDonalds in dallas hoping to get 50 bucks each time...:lolbron:

same for me. if they do it in my area, I’ll remove my degree and my jobs post high school on my resume and apply to all the McDonald’s I can find :mjgrin:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i thought those jobs were easily replaced by robots if hey have to raise wages by a few dollars

why they getting so desperate

hmmm
I’m trying to understand too. And especially McDonald’s since they got them kiosks and all.