MCU Fan Launches Black Panther II Petition to Recast T'Challa in Honor of Chadwick Boseman

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watch they recast it with Tom Cruise:mjlol:
Tom Cruise: The Last Samurai
Tom Cruise: The Black Panther
:mjlol:
Complete with a gratuitous Tom Cruise running shot.

AromaticDetailedCutworm-max-1mb.gif

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
T’Challa should absolutely be recast. The character is still new and his story has not been fully told.

We had multiple Batman’s, Superman’s and James Bond’s but somehow we are only allowed to have one T’Challa. :snoop:

I think Disney’s going to use Chadwick’s death to push some feminists, gay agenda for the next film. They don’t want us to have any more strong Black male leads.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah I agree

As much as I like Shuri it shouldn’t be her time after one REAL movie with T’challa... especially with the Fantastic Four around the corner.

Its gonna be hard to replace Chad but it should happen and the movie should be rededicated to Chad.

Yahya could do it

Yahya-Abdul-Mateen-II.jpg

Aldis Hodge

MV5BMjA5MjQ1MDk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA3MTg1MTI@._V1_.jpg

John David Washington

time100-next-john-david-washington.jpg

Etc.,

It sucks but there are others. Find a guy on Broadway or another English actor. Ultimately, it should be up to Ryan Coogler but I’m not ready for a Shuri/female BP yet. Too many Tchalla stories to tell

plenty of dudes who can play the role and there have been major superheroes with deeper cultural impact like Batman and Superman that have been played by multiple people over the years.

shyt, how many James Bond dudes have they’re been in 50+ years? That role got recast while the existing dudes were alive and well. The concept of BP didn’t start with Chadwick either so I don’t see the issue.

Hell, even Kermit The Frog got someone else to do his voice after Jim Henson died. This is not unprecedented.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall blaming Disney when all you had to do was log onto this very site and see the folks asking for a recast were the minority. shyt was stupid but black twitter was going overboard saying nobody else should carry the role so nikkas ran with it.

I had to list every single actor that played the same Batman for some nikkas here to get off my back.
:francis:if they peeped the film room they'd know a bunch of us were bummed out hearing it:francis: