MEGA DROUGHT IN SPAIN:Fear SPAIN will be desert in few years

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
‘The country is becoming a desert’: Drought-struck Spain is running out of water

LINK ^^^^^^

There’s an expression in Spain: “En Abril, aguas mil” – April will bring the rains. Only this year, it didn't. The month of April was the driest month on record, and several Spanish cities registered their highest April temperatures yet. In Cordoba, the mercury rose to 38.7°C (almost 102°F) at one point, and in the province of Seville in Andalusia to 37.8°C.

Coming on the heels of a long-term drought and an unusually warm and dry winter, the latest heat wave has sparked a real fear of shortages

"It’s essential to fight against climate change and at the same time learn how to manage our water better. Otherwise, a large part of Spain will be a desert in a few years."

The United Nations has already sounded the alarm on Spain’s growing water scarcity, estimating that almost 75 percent of the country is already in the process of desertification
of wildfire, as dried vegetation is ideal combustible material. Last year, Spain suffered the largest number of wildfires in Europe, recording more than 500, with over 300,000 hectares going up in flames, according to the European Forest Fire Information System.

This year, some 40,000 hectares have already been eaten up by flames, fuelled by the higher temperatures, the drier soils and the hotter winds. Spain’s State Meteorological Agency has already issued a warning of "extreme risk of fire" for a large part of the country.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Already hitting over 100f in April is wild :wow:

This is serious ..I worry about our country and CALI...

Sucks to say but that flooding in CALI was much needed and even then it wasn't enough.

Spain is a major exporter of some foods too. Food scarcity is gonna become a major thing this next decade.

Water wars I suspect too.

Don't wanna sound doom and gloom but situations like this just feels like all will lead to another major war.

Countries I feel should get together and pour resources into desalination plants..help lower costs with improved technology..

Yea yea it costs alot...we know this already. But they can put them shyts on a nuclear powered aircraft carrier...why not invest in putting them bytches on land to help the citizens that pay taxes that allow us to have an 11 carrier NAVY?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Already hitting over 100f in April is wild :wow:

This is serious ..I worry about our country and CALI...

Sucks to say but that flooding in CALI was much needed and even then it wasn't enough.

Spain is a major exporter of some foods too. Food scarcity is gonna become a major thing this next decade.

Water wars I suspect too.

Don't wanna sound doom and gloom but situations like this just feels like all will lead to another major war.

Countries I feel should get together and pour resources into desalination plants..help lower costs with improved technology..

Yea yea it costs alot...we know this already. But they can put them shyts on a nuclear powered aircraft carrier...why not invest in putting them bytches on land to help the citizens that pay taxes that allow us to have an 11 carrier NAVY?
We good in Cali for now I don’t think you realized the rain we got was massive the drought is over for now..

Nevada is in a dire situation with Hoover dam

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
kevin-hart-damn.gif

They already going through it economically and politically. Guess who’s problem they intend to make it. :comeon: