MEGA DROUGHT IN SPAIN:Fear SPAIN will be desert in few years

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
2023-2024 will be an inflection point when comes to climate change. El Nino is set to return sometime in 2023 and that will only accelerate these types of droughts.
Keep tellin' y'all it's the era of peak fukkery, nobody believe Amo Husserl, but they dap him nonetheless.
GrouchyAstonishingGibbon-size_restricted.gif

2023-2024, the era of peak fukkery.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not necessarily that, the demographics is in africas favor, especially since “first world” countries births are declining

The same way China and India are/used to be manufacturing capitals of the world

Africa about to have damn near a billion young workers
Alot of African leaders are for sale.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Have people figured out yet what to do with desalination plant waste

Is Spain becoming an extension of the Sahara?

You know damn well that shyt gets tossed back in the ocean. What they should do is filter out valuable metal and mineral particles while desalinating. Ideally they should be launching the brine to the moon and using it to construct structures above deep craters and caves.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I was under the impression they built long ass diffusers to spread the salt out.
I haven’t heard about that, ima look into it

Last time I checked them gulf arabs use the plants the most and they just got the brine just sitting there, I’m not sure if they doing anything with it

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
It’s not necessarily that, the demographics is in africas favor, especially since “first world” countries births are declining

The same way China and India are/used to be manufacturing capitals of the world

Africa about to have damn near a billion young workers
Once the ball is in Africa’s court, and everyone else has to pay to play, all attention is going to the highest bidder.

Little guys like Spain are going to get pushed out the WAY by larger economies that atm might have minimal investment in Africa and countries that already made economic or cultural inways like China and India as you mentioned.

No lie, they might have to redeploy their old South American strategy and implement PAWG importation to maintain relevance :hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yo :damn:

This used to be on the water?! :damn:

Water wars 1 coming soon!:damn:

000_33BV2FQ.webp