“Men who mock women for enjoying astrology are gross.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mock Astrology.I think there's some truth in it.Plus I always roll with the underdog.You have the whole class lampooning & mocking the Astrology student, I'm going against the grain, and riding with the Astrology student.I guess having Pisces in Venus & Mercury made me an extreme empath like that :troll:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Billionaires use astrology. Idk about this random chicks but there's people around the world that are real about the astrology reading. (The same way there are people that are born with photographic memory and etc)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Billionaires use astrology. Idk about this random chicks but there's people around the world that are real about the astrology reading. (The same way there are people that are born with photographic memory and etc)
I can literally interact with someone for a few minutes irl or in video and know their big three (sun, moon ascendant- the building blocks of a personality. Like, it's a neon sign above their heads. I can watch a b ball player for 5 min on the court and know.

This is actually causing a problem for me. I'm interested in Christianity but I can't turn it off. It's as natural to me as recognizing race.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:pachaha:

I got a tarot reading when I was 17. She told me that I was involved in a love triangle and that a good friend was already betraying me. She was right. :manny:

I'm "super into astrology". I've been paid for my work, involved in studies. The tik tok 'astro girlies' are idiots. Many things can be explained by a complete natal chart, not just 'signs.'
I’ve had my complete birth chart done and it’s pretty much like every other “personality test”, “yea, that’s right, nah, that’s not me at all” :yeshrug: - like my rising sign is 100% not me at all :pachaha:

And that’s cool you make money off it, it’s one thing to use it with those who seek it out, but the people who want to Astro-splain everything to you, keep that.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Astronomy and astrology is somewhat the same thing

Like alchemy and chemistry
Nah, it ain't. Astronomy is is the study of the actual bodies, their movement, and their physical interactions with other bodies.

Astrology is woo woo nonsense that ascribes our lives, feelings, personalities, etc to movements and positions of the stars. It's all vibes and feelings, not science.

Billionaires use astrology.
:mjlol: ...and so do millions of broke people.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think it's stupid :manny:

I need to find a way to make money off it though
Man with this or organized religion, you can come up. But with this you can sell merch and consultations. Not a bad hustle to learn on the side. Wherever the main consumer base is women there is money to be made. There damn conservative soccer mom "psychics" on TV :russ:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Astrology is a legit red flag, unlike their stupid birthday-ism.

She doubled back with this. Women are destroying her in the quote tweets.

This type of bird babble is what happens when stupid people want to cosplay as activists but haven't actually bothered to read the literature.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it ain't. Astronomy is is the study of the actual bodies, their movement, and their physical interactions with other bodies.

Astrology is woo woo nonsense that ascribes our lives, feelings, personalities, etc to movements and positions of the stars. It's all vibes and feelings, not science.

:mjlol: ...and so do millions of broke people.
They both studying and observing stars

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think social media helped scale the “marketing” because the local scammer “witchcraft practicioner” has always existed but now their “sales funnel” can scale via reddit, tiktok, etc

One thing you will notice is none of these folks ever live peaceful life nor really help other people or their communities with this stuff lol its always self gain
This reminds me of this video, where the husband tells a healer "we are staying until my wife gets better after you healed her" and you can see that for a minute the old dude is like "shyt, what do I do now, I'm a bullshyt artist, she's not going to get better" and then he tells them her case is very complex and it's going to take 12 days, so they agree that he is going to show them what they have to do and then will do it at home by themselves :mjlol: