“Men who mock women for enjoying astrology are gross.”

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Another dumb Twitter bytch with dumb ass opinions.

Whats new?

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Nah, it ain't. Astronomy is is the study of the actual bodies, their movement, and their physical interactions with other bodies.

Astrology is woo woo nonsense that ascribes our lives, feelings, personalities, etc to movements and positions of the stars. It's all vibes and feelings, not science.

:mjlol: ...and so do millions of broke people.
Yeah the difference is the billionaires got access to the real deal. Average Joe's often don't even know there's people out there who are born with real super powers. Google Mensa. They get pimped out early by rich people

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’ve had my complete birth chart done and it’s pretty much like every other “personality test”, “yea, that’s right, nah, that’s not me at all” :yeshrug: - like my rising sign is 100% not me at all :pachaha:
I find that there's a certain type of person who prides themselves on not fitting into any specific category or box and then you look at their chart and it's clear as day.

Like, a Leo is 'supposed' to be gregarious, out here shining, and you'll find a Leo who's like, 'That's not me. I'm a complete introvert. Astrology is dumb. :umad:' Then you find that that their Leo sun is in the 12th house. (Sun in 12th h, mostly introverts, overrides the Leo-ness, basic shyt.) :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
bytch couldn't tell you what a quasar is but will tell you everything about a an astrology sign

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is a red flag.

People will legit make dating choices based on astrology signs. “See I don’t think I can trust him because he’s a Gemini” :mjlol:
That's my problem

I don't mind noticing the signs and
You are correct in a sense.

The daily horoscopes you see are bullshyt. Your actual personality and life events are based on your birth time, and location. Each planet is in a position when you are born. The time determines your ascendant, which puts the planets in 12 houses, which each represent an area of life. When the planets shift, it triggers certain energies, and life events. I have gone back, and timed specific events including relationships, and jobs. Real astrology has been used by wealthy and powerful people for centuries. But horoscopes, and those social media tarot readers are just scammers who needed a hustle when COVID popped off. They prey on vulnerable people.

A lot of the “witch” women are just trying to find a quick way to trap a man, and get money. Be very careful dealing with women who are into the occult. They can put things in your food, use your hair and bodily fluids etc. I would avoid those crystal women.
Describe more please

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You can enjoy astrology but using it to make life and relationship choices is kinda dumb. I hate when someone makes an assumption because I'm an Aquarius.
You’re an Aquarius? :gucci:

This is something a Pisces would say :ehh: