Men With Big HIPS/ASS - Help/Advice Needed

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
He's 11! Let him go through puberty. He does need to change his diet to counter a possible boost in estrogen and side effects of obesity. Consider doing activities with him that activate his adrenal glands because it'll help with testosterone production.

It’s a fukkin 11 year old, y’all have full control over his diet :gucci:

Get him eatin the right shyt in the right amounts and get him more active, he’ll grow out right. Still too early to have him lifting weights like that unless y’all about to have somebody else with him at the gym full time that knows what their doing which I doubt.

He a growin boy so the main thing is controlling his intake and making sure he dont pig out

The two people who have built bodies professionally said the same thing @Rasputia Latimore. I worked with kids J's age too, Close thread.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
OP may need to check her nephews hormone levels. If everything comes out ok after checking to see if he has sufficient testosterone and estrogen that's in normal range for a young male...make sure he is exercising enough and doing cardio and weight lifting. Also, limit his junk food and processed food consumption. Junk food can negatively impact certain people more than others...especially if they prone to gain weight or gain weight in certain areas.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Also, is he Somalian? :jbhmm:

I tend to notice (pause) a lot of Somali brehs shaped like that :dame:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
he gotta exercise and avoid soy...

and check his vitamin d levels.. they probably off the charts low...

cuz not gettin enough sunshine will completely fukk ur hormones up...

specially at that age...

even better if he plays sports outside when its sunny out...

Can Vitamin D Restore Low Testosterone Levels?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Detox his gut and liver ASAP through cleaning his diet to flush out the estrogenic chemicals. Increase his testosterone levels through Vitamin d supplements, vitamin a(Cod Liver or organs), add herbal teas, spices and herbs to increase detox and increase zinc through high fat diet and you will set him up for life. And ensure he never mastrubate to maximum his testosterone levels

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My brothers on my mom's side have big asses. But they don't look feminine unless theyre bent over.

Get him active and limit his dairy intake. Contrary to popular belief, dairy isnt best for growing boys and it doesnt make you strong. That's marketing. It can affect testosterone levels.