Men With Big HIPS/ASS - Help/Advice Needed

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
My nephew "Johnny" is 11 years old.

Last year he just began to put on weight. No change in diet, medication or environment...

But with the weight gain he overall looks plumer, - face, arms, legs... His ass unfortunately grew very much noticably bigger. He dresses like the other boys in those skinny jeans and all.

So what made me make the thread was that while out at a family activity it was his turn and a man called out that, "hey its your turn miss!".

My nephew went off!!! I didnt find it funny at the time, but yeah I kinda laughed later alone at home (I laughed at my nephews hillarious outraged reaction, not at his body, though it looks feminine to be honest)

A female family member once said to me that, "Johnny has an ass like a girl", this was like a year or so before the plumpening... I just said that lets not give him a complex about it...

Oh his dad is skinny and tall so he is quite tall too. But his mom, though shorter, is VERY curvy, big ass and big shapely hips and a tiny waist - (the type of figure people have injections/fat transfers and ribs removed to achieve).

He has brothers and they do not have this body type.

Coz of Johnny's height he looks like a person in their early teens. But coz he is still a little boy he doesn't have a "man face" - dont know how else to say it..

Would working out/becoming more athletic make a significant difference to his body? Make it more masculine...

Anyone dealt with this male body type or know a man who went through this?

Any hope or he should accept, embrace and keep it moving?

But is it wise for all of us to act like we cant see that he is going through a very obvious physical transformation.

Would any talk that was ever had with him be better coming from a man or a woman?

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
2u5drfd.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My nephew "Johnny" is 11 years old.

Last year he just began to put on weight. No change in diet, medication or environment...

But with the weight gain he overall looks plumer, - face, arms, legs... His ass unfortunately grew noticably. He dresses like the other boys in those skinny jeans and all.

So what made me make the thread was that while out at a family activity it was his turn and a man called out that, "hey its your turn miss!".

My nephew went off!!! I didnt find it funny at the time, but yeah I kinda laughed later alone at home (I laughed at my nephews hillarious outraged reaction not at his body that looks rather feminine to be honest)

A female family member once said to me that, "Johnny has an ass like a girl".

Oh his dad is skinny and tall so he is quite tall too. But his mom, though short, is VERY curvy, big ass and big shapely hips.
He’ll grow out of it but you need to put him in a sport or get him working out asap

I’m sure he hasn’t hit puberty and probably still got baby fat but with skinny jeans on it’s not a good look. If you guys notice then people at his school probably notices too...

And so has the zesty nikkas:dame:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
His brothers do not have that body type. So I guess he must have excess estrogen in his body.
He's 11! Let him go through puberty. He does need to change his diet to counter a possible boost in estrogen and side effects of obesity. Consider doing activities with him that activate his adrenal glands because it'll help with testosterone production.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
He’ll grow out of it but you need to put him in a sport or get him working out asap

I’m sure he hasn’t hit puberty and probably still got baby fat but with skinny jeans on it’s not a good look. If you guys notice then people at his school probably notices too...

And so has the zesty nikkas:dame:

God I hope it isn't being brough up at school. But would little kids necesarily notice something like this? Wouldnt he just look fat to other kids?