Men With Big HIPS/ASS - Help/Advice Needed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats why we never brought it up in the family coz hes a kid and there was no reason to bring it up.

But its not that hes just a little chunky, he looks very femine, and just looks more rounded every time we see him.

His father passed on last year and me and my husband have always been very close to him and his brothers so if he had to talk his mom we could do it.

I'm not athletic so my husband will have to draw him into sports or something.
It could be stress then.

That and lack of a male father figure.

He probably just needs time and a father figure to look up to as far as being active is concerned

I wouldn’t be too worried. I was similar around his age (idk about the hips and wearing thot clothing) but I began playing football, basketball in the neighborhood and started boxing as well (boxing got me in shape the quickest).

And I mostly did it because I wanted to and all my friends were doing it as well.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Child-bearing hips is one of the worst physical attributes for dudes to have next to being short.

Man boobs. Had them shyts before I hit puberty and start conditioning. Them shyts lowered my self-esteem. What made matters worse was nikkas was always pinching my nips (no homo) at school.

@Rasputia Latimore I would definitely get him into some type of sport that will have him running like the dikkens, like soccer, rugby or something.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
How would stress make your ass get bigger? Even the stress of loosing a parent at a young age?

Otherwise we would all be dragging ginormous donks.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
check the medicine or supplements he's taking most of the medicine on the market does this to boys. They're lawyers that fight cases against big pharm companies for this

He does noy take any medication for like a chronic illness. And I dont remember him being sick enough to require anything beyond a painkiller.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
If I see your nephew I'm going to trip him up. I can't stand seeing fat people tryna wear skinny pants. nikkas bout to start a fire everywhere they walk:stopitslime:

He isnt "fat". I guess he would be best described as thick unfortunately.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Maybe don’t let the lil MF wear skinny jeans if he fat lol ???

He's not "fat" but sadly "thick".

If another kid his age and weight was to wear skinny jeans he wouldnt look or be called fat.

But my nephews problem is the big ass. And feminine looking body.

Even in regular jeans/pants its still noticeable. Its pretty obvious unless he is wearing a shirt that goes below his ass. Which I have seen him do a couple of times now.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Im 28
6'1 athletic body
Work out
But my ass kinda stickin out

I just dnt care and i definetly dnt wear tight jeans

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Make him do sports like basketball

Puberty will most likely make lose weight n get taller in few years

He's already tall like his dad. He actully quite tall for his age. And the height coupled with a young face and big ass and plump lady looking body makes him took like a curvy young teen girl.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
His face looks Just like his half brothers, dads son from his first wife.

Half brother does not have that same body.

He just unfortunately got his mothers dna kicking in the most unfortunate of ways.
Leg presses and track...dance.
Use those muscles for good...
PS: puberty hasn't started for him yet, you foolish female. Give it a year or two for him to burn it off. I know it's weird, but men don't develop into physical adulthood as early.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Thats his genetics.

You cant control how your body fat is distributed.

Tell him stop wearing skinny jeans and problem solved.

I know this in my head.

I just hoped someone had a similar situation and if so how they coped.

Its noticeable in most if not all the pants he wears. I guess unless ultra baggy clothes make a comeback he will have to steer clear of currently fashionable clothes.