Men With Big HIPS/ASS - Help/Advice Needed

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
He's 11! Let him go through puberty. He does need to change his diet to counter a possible boost in estrogen and side effects of obesity. Consider doing activities with him that activate his adrenal glands because it'll help with testosterone production.

Thats why we never brought it up in the family coz hes a kid and there was no reason to bring it up.

But its not that hes just a little chunky, he looks very femine, and just looks more rounded every time we see him.

His father passed on last year and me and my husband have always been very close to him and his brothers so if he had to talk his mom we could do it.

I'm not athletic so my husband will have to draw him into sports or something.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Make him do sports like basketball

Puberty will most likely make lose weight n get taller in few years

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the problem with kids nowadays, they dont play sport or play outside. Growing up, we used to play ball from sunrise till sunset growing up

Young breh needs to play some sport. He needs to watch his food intake, at that age its all junk food & fast food:flabbynsick:

He needs to get in the gym

Can't be a looking like an IG thot as an 11 year old male, the fukk:dahell:

But if he gets in the gym, he needs to focus on lower back, Lats, and cardio.
Bench pressing and curling wont help him
Nikka the kid is 11 years old, its not healthy for a kid to be body building :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thats the problem with kids nowadays, they dont play sport or play outside. Growing up, we used to play ball from sunrise till sunset growing up

Young breh needs to play some sport. He needs to watch his food intake, at that age its all junk food & fast food:flabbynsick:

Nikka the kid is 11 years old, its not healthy for a kid to be body building :gucci:
Nah it doesn’t matter

All he has to do is basic sports shyt. Wall sits, pushups, pullups, situps, etc.

Sports has conditioning, kid needs conditioning