MenOfTheColi: How Many People Have You Had Sex With Without Using Condoms?

Cake

Banned
Daps
Condoms are for men who are scurred to take risk. Im the captain of industry type. I love risk. Only reason I have condoms is so I can pretend to put them on if she started tripping
Pulloutgang

YOLO.

And if she's bad I might just shoot it up.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
In highschool Most chicks were on birth control so back then I hit everything without rubber which led to my bad habit of not wanting to use them and then I went to college and got burned by my freshman girlfriend and my main chick sophomore year :to::to:

Giselle

Daps
i rather be safe then sorry :wow:

hol'up you ****? :ohhh:

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
No, some guys just like to say that b/c they want attention and for me to post my pics. Every girl gets called that on here. I haven't been accused of being **** it in years. They also think I'm a fat/ugly woman and a little girl. All at the same time. They can't make up their minds. :mjlol: I can ignore it though. :queen:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not sure what to believe
no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

But I've gone raw with about 3-4 girls multiple times only when I was in a relationship

Giselle

Daps
Why do y'all purposely not use condoms, then act surprised when you get someone pregnant? Doesn't make sense.

& those of you who don't use condoms, was it b/c you are uneducated or b/c you just didn't want to? I believe it's the second option, that's why I'm so tired of people saying "lack of education is why std and abortion rates or so high". That's obviously not true, people don't use them b/c they don't want to.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Maybe like 8 or 9, not counting condoms breaking. I'd really have to sit down & think about it. I was in relationships with most of those. Played with fire a couple times with some others :manny:

None were randoms though. I get tested regularly though & I am disease free.