MenOfTheColi: How Many People Have You Had Sex With Without Using Condoms?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
In my entire life, i have apparently got 3 bytches pregnant. At least 1 that i know for sure. She had a abortion tho. I be fukking raw because i cant stay hard in a condom.. im trying to do better tho. I havent had sex in months & I've had time to think about my wellbeing more. Listen fellas, if you cant see yourself being tied to that person for the rest of your life, its not worth it.....

Unless she a bad bytch cause you only live once :banderas:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
More then I can try and count right now,I'm actually surprised I don't have anything,I got checked recently and I was already expecting a list of what I had :russ: never got a call tho,I even called them and they said everything was good:francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all purposely not use condoms, then act surprised when you get someone pregnant? Doesn't make sense.

& those of you who don't use condoms, was it b/c you are uneducated or b/c you just didn't want to? I believe it's the second option, that's why I'm so tired of people saying "lack of education is why std and abortion rates or so high". That's obviously not true, people don't use them b/c they don't want to.

I didn't use a condom because my girl was on the pill :manny:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why do y'all purposely not use condoms, then act surprised when you get someone pregnant? Doesn't make sense.

& those of you who don't use condoms, was it b/c you are uneducated or b/c you just didn't want to? I believe it's the second option, that's why I'm so tired of people saying "lack of education is why std and abortion rates or so high". That's obviously not true, people don't use them b/c they don't want to.

- We know the game and the rules, but there is no great reward without risk
- Men hate condoms, it is a fact. Once a guy sees the good-good, then higher brain functions shut down and then primitive instincts take over.
- Can't feel anything in them
- Once that load drops inside those walls, there is nothing like it, nothing.
- Pill, Shot, IUD, or Withdrawal Method

As for me, high body count and the Withdrawal Master:
VpE669.gif

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
No, some guys just like to say that b/c they want attention and for me to post my pics. Every girl gets called that on here. I haven't been accused of being **** it in years. They also think I'm a fat/ugly woman and a little girl. All at the same time. They can't make up their minds. :mjlol: I can ignore it though. :queen:

been here lurkin since 2012 joined 2013 know very damn well how he operates :scust: any ways....

i said better be safe then sorry when it comes to sex :manny:

Giselle

Daps
- We know the game and the rules, but there is no great reward without risk
- Men hate condoms, it is a fact. Once a guy sees the good-good, then higher brain functions shut down and then primitive instincts take over.
- Can't feel anything in them
- Once that load drops inside those walls, there is nothing like it, nothing.
- Pill, Shot, IUD, or Withdrawal Method

As for me, high body count and the Withdrawal Master:
VpE669.gif

Std's exist and birth control doesn't help with that. You wouldn't know that you can't feel anything w/o condoms if you always used them.

Giselle

Daps
ZERO, I am not having sex with a woman I am not married to without a condom. Once I am married though :shaq:. Kids is honestly the biggest reason why, I dont want to fuk around and be put on child support.
This is how it should be. I hope my husband and all of my future bfs think that way.