MenOfTheColi: What Are Some Things About Women That Secretly Turn You On?

Giselle

Daps
What are some things about women that secretly turn you on, or that you hate to admit turn you on? Bad attitudes? Bossy women? Arrogance? Thotty? Hood? Emotional women? Clingyness? Her wanting to cuddle? Her cursing you out? Seeing her cry or get angry?

You can also name some things about that turn you on that may seem unusual or strange.

Answer pls :queen:

This is actually a spin off from a thread I read on lsa. I can link you to it if you like. I just wanted to compare answers.

Giselle

Daps
Tall women
Women with big feet
Women with strong hands
Women with big noses
Women with thick calves
Women with booty.

Thanks for answering, but those weren't the kind of answers I was looking for. Those are pretty normal lol

I was talking about stuff more like this
the smell of her hair :ahh:
the smell of her spit :shaq:...:francis:...:yeshrug:

lol eww

thottiness & ratchetness, there's something about a female that doesn't know how to control herself in public that excites me and terrifies me at the same time :ahh:

lol Why do you think you like that?

It's kinda funny. Overall, A lot of the women admitted to liking the "bad boy" traits (I guess that's what you could call it) but that was only if the guy was attractive. There were a few other things as well.
When they wrap their hair up at night :noah:

lol aww :wub:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
When they aren't talking
When they try not being funny
When they don't act ditzy
When they have small feet
When they need to take mental med
When they pull a knife out on me
When secretly stalk me
When they write my name in blood then text it to me
Having a stomach

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Thanks for answering, but those weren't the kind of answers I was looking for. Those are pretty normal lol

I was talking about stuff more like this

lol eww

lol Why do you think you like that?

It's kinda funny. Overall, A lot of the women admitted to liking the "bad boy" traits (I guess that's what you could call it) but that was only if the guy was attractive. There were a few other things as well.

lol aww :wub:

I guess cause they're unpredictable :ehh:,

you don't know if she gonna grab the D in public or start a fight with you or someone else. It's a lottery :blessed: