MenOfTheColi: What Are Some Things About Women That Secretly Turn You On?

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Titties...big titties :blessed:

I've recently realized I adore goofy chicks...like the type of girl where you can just look at her and she look at you and yall just bust out laughing for noooooo real reason :noah:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I noticed that a lot of guys like that.

& a lot of you are always sure to add "not mean/disrespectfu"

What is the difference?

Give examples pls :queen:

Basically meaning somebody who can talk shyt and joke around while not catching feelings and being disrespectful. I like a balance of serious convo and jokes/shyt talking.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
thottiness & ratchetness, there's something about a female that doesn't know how to control herself in public that excites me and terrifies me at the same time :ahh:
This

Women with cellulite and dimples...not too much of course. If ur sitting down and yu have dimples on ur thighs my dikk gets hard with the quickness. Chicks with loose booties I think most like that.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Pretty face
Can argue about shyt with me without gettin mad
Smart
That little bun thing girls tie their hair up into is like some kinda fetish for me (when the hair is juust a little bit messy in the bun like she been cleaning the house all day:banderas:)

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Titties...big titties :blessed:

I've recently realized I adore goofy chicks...like the type of girl where you can just look at her and she look at you and yall just bust out laughing for noooooo real reason :noah:
My sidepiece moved up the depth chart for that :whew: Her p*ssy being fat didn't hurt either:whew: