Mexican boxer Ryan Garcia has his fans pissed after posting his love for Trump. This the Mexican version of tap dancing?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Mexicans are the biggest c00ns especially when they get a little money lmaoo
This.

They can't wait to assimilate.

I've talked to plenty of Trump supporting Mexicans and they told me they don't take what he said personally because they aren't the type of Mexican he was talking about when he said they bring over rapist and criminals.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This.

They can't wait to assimilate.

I've talked to plenty of Trump supporting Mexicans and they told me they don't take what he said personally because they aren't the type of Mexican he was talking about when he said they bring over rapist and criminals.
Damn they sound like black c00ns:picard:

"I'm a different type of African American :mjpls:"

Prolly explains why it took them forever to recognize African Mexicans that came as slaves eith the Spanish:sas1::sas2:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yep. It’s like when Bobby Shmurda was dancing on tables during the label meeting
Couldn’t wait to deflect huh champ :mjpls:
Well black people do it too headass :mjpls:
And goofies with the daps real quick I see:mjpls:
Tell me this forum is problack and filled with black people
But speak down on Latinos of any nation
And watch for the hook :mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Generational Wealth plus Political Access/Reach Benefits > Standing up for your people....

Everything has a price and a cost...negatively or positively...

He made his choice....I prolly missed out on bags by not c00ning up my art and being stand offish when around white folks..but I been poor, I've been hungry...but what I will never be a rich c00n.

:manny:
Breh you have been one of the best posters on here recently. You dropping quoatable shyt every post.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
it's ashamed that Garcia c00ned out for Trump, but too be honest I'm glad it was a non-Black c00n shucking and jiving for racist whites

edit @Born2BKing your avi is hilarious, never gets old
soul-glo-o10.gif