Mexico had its bloodiest year on record 2017

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
And yet nikkahs still went there on "holiday":russ:

That Cowboys running back that went there to get away from all the distractions :laff:

Ya'll playin with yall lives! :mjlol:Dudes wont go to Africa cause it's "war torn and dangerous" , but nuts will pick up and gladly go :bustback:to Mexganistan

:patrice: Guerrero has Blacks living down there. They even do an African themed dance :ld: I don't have a problem stimulating the economy for people in the diaspora:yeshrug:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Mexico has been bleeding every since Felipe Calderon let W Bush talk him into a literal War on Drugs. One of the greatest disasters in history all because breh thought he was gonna secure that war on drugs bag. Y all should check out Blog del Narco, it's a citizen journalist blog documenting the fukkery since like 2008.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always been curious to know, are the Ancient Historic sites in Mexico a safe place to visit? Like the Mayan temples?

I'm interested in visiting there, but if 25,000 murders is considered a war zone for Mexico,

then I probably wont visit Mexico at all.

Even if the violence is relegated to certain areas only.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I've always been curious to know, are the Ancient Historic sites in Mexico a safe place to visit? Like the Mayan temples?

I'm interested in visiting there, but if 25,000 murders is considered a war zone for Mexico,

The violence is mostly relegated to the western parts of the country and the border towns, I heard. Also, tourists are rarely harmed unless they directly get involved with drugs there. The historic sites are mostly located in the safe areas too.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

I know people who take the buses to them spots all the time .

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I went to Mexico in 2015 and it was cool as hell. You can tell it goes down because you have cops walking around with M14s but I stayed near the tourist areas, copped some herb bought some cheap ass food and was straight. Biddies was choosing like a mf too.