Mexico had its bloodiest year on record 2017

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
Mexico is currently responsible for the goriest vid of 2018 and I don't think anyone's gonna top it. Just saw a vid of a policeman and his getting killed. I'm gonna spoiler the description and let you all decide if you still wanna take the further step of watching the video.

A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video, the policeman is tortured and then beheaded, while his son is made to watch. Yet that really was just a softy warm-up.

While the youngster is alive and fully conscious, the kidnappers flay his chest and belly until his intestines began to protrude. His lungs extract through the exposed cavities, and the intestines continue to pump in and out of the open abdominal wall from sheer terror, as the flayer smacks the young man to make him check it out. The flayer then cuts his rib cage apart and snaps it open, before slicing up his lungs and ripping out his heart, ending his unspeakable torture and with it, his life. The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim.

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: what the fukk did i just watch...:to::to::to::to::to::to::to::to:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Mexico is currently responsible for the goriest vid of 2018 and I don't think anyone's gonna top it. Just saw a vid of a policeman and his getting killed. I'm gonna spoiler the description and let you all decide if you still wanna take the further step of watching the video.

A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video, the policeman is tortured and then beheaded, while his son is made to watch. Yet that really was just a softy warm-up.

While the youngster is alive and fully conscious, the kidnappers flay his chest and belly until his intestines began to protrude. His lungs extract through the exposed cavities, and the intestines continue to pump in and out of the open abdominal wall from sheer terror, as the flayer smacks the young man to make him check it out. The flayer then cuts his rib cage apart and snaps it open, before slicing up his lungs and ripping out his heart, ending his unspeakable torture and with it, his life. The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim.

:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

What kind of sick Walking Dead shyt is that? Was this a boy? A teenager? Wow.