MI governor calls for free community college/trade school at state address

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I'm no economist
But providing a path for people to gain good paying jobs and education has to greatly outweigh the cost of homelessness, crime etc.
Concept been proved since the 80's its just police unions & the party of Dwight grievances are the biggest, loudest & sadly most influential foil against it
This should be a universal plan. It’s crazy to have Newsome in California, Whitmer in Michigan, Healey in Massachusetts, Moore in Maryland and be trotting out Biden
I'm convinced Dems try to lose on purpose, I've yet to see evidence to the contrary

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you read the statement.
If they actually told the truth about the stock market, and people truly knew how it worked they would know how to maneuver in it.

But we know they won't, and they won't be giving away any money/reparations either.
:beli:I read that. As you may already know, the stock market works because there are losers. If every American over 18 traded stocks, the system would stop working as intended. If enough folks have runs on stocks, market seizes. Sell? Market tanks. Not to mention a substantial number of folks would change their habits in accordance with the 35k causing other abnormal occurances.

Fact is, most of them folks would lost their money even with good advice, unless the government basically does insider trading with the whole country which would again cause a complete market collapse. The opaque nature of the market and the fact they money usually ends up in the same hands keeps it afloat. Add a country of retail investors and fukkery commences.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:beli:I read that. As you may already know, the stock market works because there are losers. If every American over 18 traded stocks, the system would stop working as intended. If enough folks have runs on stocks, market seizes. Sell? Market tanks. Not to mention a substantial number of folks would change their habits in accordance with the 35k causing other abnormal occurances.

Fact is, most of them folks would lost their money even with good advice, unless the government basically does insider trading with the whole country which would again cause a complete market collapse. The opaque nature of the market and the fact they money usually ends up in the same hands keeps it afloat. Add a country of retail investors and fukkery commences.

That's what I've said. It would expose the system and everybody would realize how much they are being taken advantage of.

That's why it's never taught.

It would force a new system, or just make people realize a man-made system will never work, because somebody will always try to have an advantage.

Right now you have the ultra rich taking advantage of the poor because of a system they have created to keep a slavery system going. They will never teach anybody how to get out of that. And they punish people that try to get out of it.

But most people today don't have any will to fight against it, so they will fall for the larger trap being set for them. It's not about the money, it's about making people submit to bowing down to the system they've created. The high cost of living, the health scares, the system of indoctrination education, etc is all a setup to have people sell their soul. Most people today could not survive in an environment where they would have to grow/catch their own food, when that was not the case 200 years ago.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
That's what I've said. It would expose the system and everybody would realize how much they are being taken advantage of.

That's why it's never taught.

It would force a new system, or just make people realize a man-made system will never work, because somebody will always try to have an advantage.

Right now you have the ultra rich taking advantage of the poor because of a system they have created to keep a slavery system going. They will never teach anybody how to get out of that. And they punish people that try to get out of it.

But most people today don't have any will to fight against it, so they will fall for the larger trap being set for them. It's not about the money, it's about making people submit to bowing down to the system they've created. The high cost of living, the health scares, the system of indoctrination education, etc is all a setup to have people sell their soul. Most people today could not survive in an environment where they would have to grow/catch their own food, when that was not the case 200 years ago.
but yet you somehow learned......:comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Noticed how a certain segment of posters refuse to come into this thread :mjpls:

But this is a great start. NY and a few other states are making 4 year public colleges free.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
This is a no-brainer and should be a thing in every state.

100% a step in the right direction to at least knock out two to three years of school.

People in their mid 20's, early 30's on the way to :flabbynsick: with no credentials can no go ahead and aim for something.
I'm not trying to take a dig at any one, but that's really a big problem with some people.

All those cats hanging out somewhere (like a gas station) can sign up for some classes, have better things to do on a weekend and a few years later can get good paying jobs so they can go out with their co-workers for happy hour on a Friday night without stressing about the bill.
I don't think cats hanging outside Rios coney island are thinking about going thru an HVAC program