Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:wtf:

Michael Bennett: Panthers are Seahawks' really attractive cousin

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
January 8, 2015 10:26 am ET

Michael_Bennett_Seahawks_Panthers_Hot_Cousins_What.jpg

Mike Bennett loves his Carolina cousins. (Getty Images)
The Bennett family is full of some weird cats, man. Martellus Bennett of the Bears is notorious for being a little bit off the wall. Michael Bennett of the Seahawks has a little more subtle bizarreness to his humor, but he took it up a notch with a recent description of the Carolina Panthers.

Asked how Carolina compares to Seattle, Bennett initially offered a very logical description, saying they're like "looking in the mirror."

"It's kind of weird playing them, because it's almost like you're looking in the mirror. It's a team that has similar attributes all over, similar qualities—both quarterbacks are both mobile, big receivers—well we don't have any big receivers, but we have big-hearted receivers—powerful running backs, great defensive lines and linebacker play. So it's a good game.”

But then he ... continued. By comparing the Panthers to a hot cousin -- who you can't date -- with an attractive friend you can date?

“It's so much alike, man. It's like you look at a girl who looks like you, and you find out it's your cousin, so you can't go on a date with her even though you'd like to, because she looks like you," Bennett said. "But then you see her friend, and her friend's really hot, and you're like, ‘that's not my cousin,' so it's good."

The mirror things makes total sense. The Panthers and Seahawks are very much alike, for all the reasons Bennett mentioned. The cousin thing even makes sense too, I guess, because you see them and they're similar and you think "wow I dig what this team is doing but ew gross they're related to me." Or something?
Also, who is the hot friend here? How does that even come into play? It's all very confusing but somehow manages to make total sense.

It's early to lock down the "2015 Quote of the Year" but what a strong effort by Bennett.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...anthers-are-seahawks-really-attractive-cousin

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
...that won't respond to your DMs

18717.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
he can say whatever the fukk he wanna say. seeing him do the rick rude after getting a sack has put him in my all time idgaf that dude is cool with me list

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Aside from the awkward cousin analogy, I get what he's saying. Just look at the last two games they've played, weren't they both like 10-7 or some shyt? I know both were in Charlotte, but these games seem to be very low scoring, physical games.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps