Michael Bennett: Panthers are Seahawks' really attractive cousin

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if he just said "Cousins" and left it there, then the point woulda been made.

Adding attractive tho :why:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
The seahawks and panthers must be latino then.................... :umad:

(i'm dominican)

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
kL4rJhG.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/1/26/5348104/michael-bennett-sack-dance-gif-angels-chocolate

It's essentially Ravishing Rick Rude's dance, albeit with pads on and perhaps a bit more sexy to enjoy. But if you're a football fan who's watched the Seahawks, it's likely you know the dance. That's not exactly why we're here.

We are, however, here to appreciate the Seattle Times' story on Bennett's dance -- a story that starts with Earl Thomas saying he makes his kids turn away when it's on, a speechless Richard Sherman (!!!) and head coach Pete Carroll turning his head, too. It's all great, and you should read it, but let's focus in on how Bennett describes his own dance:

"I would describe it as two angels dancing while chocolate is coming from the heavens on a nice Sunday morning," he said.

We agree with this incredibly descriptive assessment. In fact, we found visual proof that Bennett is completely correct about what happens when he gets shaking.

:russ:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Guy is entertaining every time he's on the radio.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...le-seahawks-pretends-russell-wilson-get-table

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett knows the name to drop around town to get what he wants.

Bennett tried to make a reservation over the phone at an exclusive unnamed eatery Tuesday, thinking his status as a defensive star for the NFL's top team was good enough. After all, he returned a Drew Brees fumble 22 yards for a touchdown just one night earlier.

AP Photo/Elaine ThompsonSeahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett returned a fumble by Drew Brees for a touchdown Monday but had to pretend to be Russell Wilson to score a table at an exclusive eatery the next night.

"But they told me they were all booked up," Bennett said in a 710 ESPN radio interview.

Undeterred, Bennett had an alternate plan of action.

"I called them back a few minutes later," he said. "I said, 'Hey, this is Russell Wilson. I'll be attending your restaurant today. Do you have any tables?'

"And she was like, 'Yes! We can make a table for you! You were 22-for-30 the other night, 130 quarterback rating!' She knew every stat."

Bennett changed his voice when he called the second time, although his Wilson impression on the radio didn't sound much like his teammate. Bennett raised his voice a little and tried to sound cerebral.

The ruse was going to be hard to pull off when he arrived at the restaurant, considering the fact Bennett looks nothing like Wilson, is six inches taller, 70 pounds heavier and has a beard.

"I got to the restaurant with my wife and kids," Bennett said. "I said, 'Oh, thank you. I'm Russell Wilson.' She was like, 'Good joke.' I said, 'Gotcha.' "

Bennett and his family still got the star treatment.

"She took me to the table and they had it roped off," Bennett said. "They had sparkling water and everything."

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The Bennetts are weirdos man :pachaha: Martellus' videos when he was a Giant ::dead:

I miss the Black Unicorn :mjcry:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
very left-field comparson..............but i totally agree.