Michael Jackson Biopic in the works from Bohemian Rhapsody director

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The ONLY redeeming quality of BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY was the concert scenes. Being that, it ranged from awful to a typically mediocre biopic.

This sounds like it will be....awful
I mean if you knew about Freddy Mercury and Queens legacy, compared to how Pac was portrayed in AEOM, I can understand.

Only thing I knew about Queen/Freddy was the few songs and him dying of Aids when I was kid.

So this movie gave a glimpse into how Queen was formed..

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
The only issue I have with this is that Bohemian Rhapsody wasn’t that accurate. They showed Queen Broken up before Live Aid when they actually weren’t broken up before then. It was a good movie but, if it’s historical, it needs to be at least 95% factual. Plus a Michael Jackson movie directed by a white director is going to be destroyed by the black community if done wrong. Lastly, no matter if you think he did or didn’t do what he was alleged to do, since he was never convicted, I think it would be unfair to do some kind of subliminal messaging that hints that he molested kids. You can talk about about but you shouldn’t pick a side in the matter. Play it straight. No matter what, the audience is going to be divided anyway
They barely showed Freddie getting high too.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I mean if you knew about Freddy Mercury and Queens legacy, compared to how Pac was portrayed in AEOM, I can understand.

Only thing I knew about Queen/Freddy was the few songs and him dying of Aids when I was kid.

So this movie gave a glimpse into how Queen was formed..

Could've just read Wikipedia. Movie offered nothing of substance beyond that.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The only issue I have with this is that Bohemian Rhapsody wasn’t that accurate. They showed Queen Broken up before Live Aid when they actually weren’t broken up before then. It was a good movie but, if it’s historical, it needs to be at least 95% factual. Plus a Michael Jackson movie directed by a white director is going to be destroyed by the black community if done wrong. Lastly, no matter if you think he did or didn’t do what he was alleged to do, since he was never convicted, I think it would be unfair to do some kind of subliminal messaging that hints that he molested kids. You can talk about about but you shouldn’t pick a side in the matter. Play it straight. No matter what, the audience is going to be divided anyway

Not addressing the accusations IS picking a side.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I'd be very surprised if anyone could pull off a decent MJ biopic on any level because the man had such a unique look/presence/way of moving/dancing that anyone else would feel like they're playing dress up and faking the funk plus most of the world severely understated his fierce intelligence, pro Blackness, business savvy and battles with personal demons because they just never paid any mind to the realness of the King and all of the things he subtly screamed.