Michael Jai White with FACTS about whites dealing with the 'model minority'

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Not a single lie told, and they're playing right in people's faces like we can't see. Funny I was on a road trip heading back to Texas, and right outside of one of the somewhat bigger towns (maybe Beaumont or something), there's a massive billboard that says "ALL Lives matter, not just BLACK lives". Would they even make a garbage billboard like that in reference to Asians:comeon:?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And Asians are well aware of this hypocrisy yet largely remain silent about it, which is why I don’t give one solitary fukk about the supposed epidemic of hate crimes suffered by their community.

:unimpressed:
I bet you none of them have a single thing to say about the treatment of Africans in these Asian countries.

They illegally started evicting africans, having them sleep on the streets because China is saying they are the cause of covid.

Don't hear shyt about that. Exactly why I don't watch the news, they all have an agenda. No mainstream news station is without bias.

These same motherfukkas go to Africa and treat Africans wrong in their own country. Let a motherfukka try me..!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Let me get the picture, hold up.

get-out-movie.gif

Racial-triangulation-of-Asian-Americans-Adapted-from-The-Racial-Triangulation-of-Asian.png

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He was spitting facts. Never thought about that. Damn.

It's such a simple notion but I would've never thought about either. Whites provide zero opposition to Asian advancement. Blacks have been wanting simple equality for ages and constantly get met with opposition as if it's a chore. An Asian gets harassed, #StopAsianHate gets made, and a bill gets instantly passed. If that doesn't let black folks know what their general standing is in relation to Asian counterparts, people should wake up.