Michael Jai White with FACTS about whites dealing with the 'model minority'

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
fukk.

VLAD.

Spit your facts elsewhere, black man.
Michael interviews everywhere. And says all this stuff on his Instagram with 2 million followers.
y’all try too hard and are out of touch.
Do you even know or follow who MJW is?

Vlad has a huge audience. And only helps to spread what MJW has to say. No different than what x did, Tariq, or Farrakhan goin on white shows doin the same.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That's because Asians especially Indians bow down to Whites. I see it in the corporate world and every day life
In my opinion you are probably saying Indians from India bow down but blacks born here don’t.

As someone who hired many IT people from around the world I am only guessing

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Michael interviews everywhere. And says all this stuff on his Instagram with 2 million followers.
y’all try too hard and are out of touch.
Do you even know or follow who MJW is?

Vlad has a huge audience. And only helps to spread what MJW has to say. No different than what x did, Tariq, or Farrakhan goin on white shows doin the same.
Some platforms should be left to die, period.

Vlad's is one of them. He feeds off black ignorance/stupidity. I don't care that a few people get on there and say some good things, they can say it elsewhere. MJW apparently does, according to you, so he (and other black folks) should steer clear and let this vulture starve to death.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Literally said that when #stopasianhate was first introduced. Black ppl are the subjugated lower class and villians by those up in power. The system of W/S is literally designed to suppress, frustrate, cause chaos and confusion in the black community. We need to be at the bottom as purely consumers and 5th class citizens or the system doesn't thrive.:manny:

Why else can a law be passed to quell hate crimes on Asians within months but folks that have been fighting for equal rights and treatment for CENTURIES constantly gets shut down by congress? :francis:

All this should already be known, the powers in control need blk ppl at the bottom in disarray and will constantly thawrt any movement, collection or group that promotes mass growth, true equal rights, unity and economic power.

See- civil rights era, see Tulsa, see crack era, see redlining, see gentrification, see mass incarceration, see gangsta rap and the rappers/songs crakkers choose and pick to promote towards the impressionable youth. None of it is a coincidence. All design and the only way out is a collective effort of blk ppl coming together and being on code. Whenever that happens in the future best believe a repeat of what happened after the 60s to follow.:unimpressed:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
MJW always keeping it a buck & says things like this constantly & it's refreshing. I won't give vlad the click though & watch the entire interview

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
facts

and its not like asians were getting slaughtered by the police and congress still passed a bill in like 3months..crazy