Micheal Jordan pointing out the obvious about Lebron James :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OIF.f6U4nNGreReBPsvqcKMWVA

There are 6 finals losses in this photo your right your *Airness* it's that guy:mjlol:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Stop comparing goats from different eras. Jordan was the best at his time and LeBron is the best now, Jordan wouldn't be the best today and LeBron would be all-time great back then because of how the sport has progressed, it makes no sense to compare them. shyt the fact that it's even an argument proves MJ isn't the goat.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Stop comparing goats from different eras. Jordan was the best at his time and LeBron is the best now, Jordan wouldn't be the best today and LeBron would be all-time great back then because of how the sport has progressed, it makes no sense to compare them. shyt the fact that it's even an argument proves MJ isn't the goat.
So how the fukk does this being "even an argument" prove LeBron is the GOAT?:dahell:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Prime Michael Jordan would be the best today? :dahell:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So wrong. More like the opposite. MJ would average 50 and LJ would get beat up and break down before this long ass career. He'd be even more shook to engage, would be mentally victimized by the likes of Rodman.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I tell you what, I firmly believe LeBron would have been a better player if he was in Jordan's era. The way the game was called (allowing a little more physicality), the slowness to it, that's more LeBron's style. The flopping in the league during LeBron's time has been comical.

On another note, all the Kobe stans gonna be upset, but if LeBron played with Shaq, they would have had much more success, probably never split, and just dominated.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R.fb7f254bc41d8fd3174d5c6c6fe6ab23

329971838_907201784065653_5200814748142797700_n.jpg

Didn't a rookie averaging 5 points a game drop 40 in a row for 3 straight games
329128257_744762820196592_3622396102336792946_n.jpg

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
if you are a student and fan of basketball, it's hard to call LeBron the goat.

There are 3 players I would consider better than LeBron: Bill, Kareem, and MJ. On and off the court.

Bill went to the finals 12 times and lost once. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.
Jordan went to the finals 6 times and never lost. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.
Kareem went 10 times and lost 4 times. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.

I cannot put Lebron above guys from different eras who won when it matters with winning records. How can you call a guy who's lost more championships than he's won the Greatest Of All Time? You can't.

LeBron is a great statistical anomaly. But what matters the most at the end of your career is what you've won. He has not won enough to be better than his predecessors. Not only that, he didn't win on one team. Everyone I mentioned before stayed on one team and in some cases willed their teams to victory...multiple times. I'm betting kids that are 12 now will call Curry the GOAT in 10 years. He'll probably have won another chip, putting him right next to Kobe, Tim, and above Shaq. He'll have a better ranking, all time, than Lebron in 10 years.

So wrong. More like the opposite. MJ would average 50 and LJ would get beat up and break down before this long ass career. He'd be even more shook to engage, would be mentally victimized by the likes of Rodman.
forget Rodman, dude is scared to play Kawhi in THIS era of soft basketball. He was shook everytime dude checked in during the Spurs - Heat series.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I tell you what, I firmly believe LeBron would have been a better player if he was in Jordan's era. The way the game was called (allowing a little more physicality), the slowness to it, that's more LeBron's style. The flopping in the league during LeBron's time has been comical.

On another note, all the Kobe stans gonna be upset, but if LeBron played with Shaq, they would have had much more success, probably never split, and just dominated.
You said alot of bullshyt but Lebron and Shaq not breaking up and getting dumb rings together is true ..they're both light hearted and goofy at times

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Hey bruh real talk where you be getting that loud pack from?
I been looking for some good shyt for about 2 months.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah Lebron would’ve been killed in the 90’s