Micheal Jordan pointing out the obvious about Lebron James :mjlol:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Doubt it. Shaq was butthurt about Kobe taking over, so why would he be any different with LeBron.

Now, Kobe with Duncan would have been magical :ahh: That's legit a 7-8 championship duo.

Nah, LeBron was good sharing the spotlight with Wade and Bosh. Plus he has that facilitator aspect to his game, while Kobe was upset he didn't get Finals MVP against Philly I believe, so he boycotted the team photo they took on the court to celebrate their win.

Kobe had to be considered THE MAN. He wasn't taking a back seat to anyone.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
MJ is a degenerate addictive gambler who refused to openly advoocate for black folks with his status and power and came up with that ''republicans buy shoes too'' nonsense. He is no ''GOAT'' or role model, his children are sleeping with middle aged women and former wives of his former teammates. Lame stuff

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Stop comparing goats from different eras. Jordan was the best at his time and LeBron is the best now, Jordan wouldn't be the best today and LeBron would be all-time great back then because of how the sport has progressed, it makes no sense to compare them. shyt the fact that it's even an argument proves MJ isn't the goat.
:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, LeBron was good sharing the spotlight with Wade and Bosh. Plus he has that facilitator aspect to his game, while Kobe was upset he didn't get Finals MVP against Philly I believe, so he boycotted the team photo they took on the court to celebrate their win.

Kobe had to be considered THE MAN. He wasn't taking a back seat to anyone.

Wade and Bosh took a step back and let Bron take over. Shaq was NOT taking a step back to anyone. So...................you're not making sense. The 2011 Miami season shows how badly it would've went. Before Wade fell back/got injured, in 2011, he and Bron were 1a and 1b and Bron was not feeling it, which is why I believe to this day he threw the 2011 Finals.

Daps
“ Jordan wouldn’t make it in today’s era “

“ Lebron would be dominating Jordan’s era “

Meanwhile the guy who stopped Lebron from winning a championship

OTAwMTYxMC5qcGc

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
if you are a student and fan of basketball, it's hard to call LeBron the goat.

There are 3 players I would consider better than LeBron: Bill, Kareem, and MJ. On and off the court.

Bill went to the finals 12 times and lost once. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.
Jordan went to the finals 6 times and never lost. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.
Kareem went 10 times and lost 4 times. Lebron went 10 times and lost 6.

I cannot put Lebron above guys from different eras who won when it matters with winning records. How can you call a guy who's lost more championships than he's won the Greatest Of All Time? You can't.

LeBron is a great statistical anomaly. But what matters the most at the end of your career is what you've won. He has not won enough to be better than his predecessors. Not only that, he didn't win on one team. Everyone I mentioned before stayed on one team and in some cases willed their teams to victory...multiple times. I'm betting kids that are 12 now will call Curry the GOAT in 10 years. He'll probably have won another chip, putting him right next to Kobe, Tim, and above Shaq. He'll have a better ranking, all time, than Lebron in 10 years.

forget Rodman, dude is scared to play Kawhi in THIS era of soft basketball. He was shook everytime dude checked in during the Spurs - Heat series.
:pachaha:i personally think mj is better than bron i got jordan 1 and bron 2 but the record bullshyt is nonsense

the first warriors one his whole team was hurt he lead both teams in all caterogies fukk u expect him to do score 100 points himself
he woulda won that one with a healthy kyrie

2 years of losses were from a kd steph klay warriors team the 3 best statistical shooters of all time damn near no one was beating them and when he had the trade in place to get pg and melo to compete with them selfish ass kyrie threatened year ending surgery and fukked the deal up

bron has faced way harder finals teams that jordan it is what it is
bron always had inexperienced coaches as well going up against hall of fame coaches :wow:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This makes no sense. You have to be a child to think it's better to lose in the 1st or second round than it is to lose in the finals. More than half of Lebron's finals come from teams that had no business making it to the finals while Kareem has won championships where he wasn't even the best player on his team. Counting championships without respect for context is some pea brain shyt.

According to your logic, Bill Russell is the GOAT and there's no discussion to be had.
Ask the Buffalo Bills that only happened once and he's the fukking GOAT y'all claim so why doesn't he have any business making the finals.

Kareem has won chips where he wasn't the best player on his team sure but Lebron lost one where D Wade was clearly the finals MVP and Davis should've got MVP in that fraudulent bubble.

nikka had a whole off-season off and they restarted the season please.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Stop comparing goats from different eras. Jordan was the best at his time and LeBron is the best now, Jordan wouldn't be the best today and LeBron would be all-time great back then because of how the sport has progressed, it makes no sense to compare them. shyt the fact that it's even an argument proves MJ isn't the goat.
LMAO
nikka MJ lite (Kobe) ruled the NBA

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
10 scoring titles 6 chips and finals MVPs and 5 MVPs when it's a known fact he should've had alot more but Stern said it himself he can't win it every year. Ok bruh
You can't compare rings and accolades when deciding who is a better player, especially when some had easier paths to the finals and the game was simpler in the past.

g7Ykv7k.jpg